Salt Cookies?

"Mingyu come here" Scoups called from the kitchen.

"Eh, for what?" He questioned.

"Just come" Scoups replied.

"But hyung I don't want to move" he answered back hugging the huge plushie with all his strength.

"You're going to pop it" Jun told him warily glancing at the plushie.

"I'm not" he replied.

"Mingyu" Scoups called again.

"Coming!" He yelled back hurriedly getting off the couch and making his way to Scoups, his mother.

"You need help with something hyung?" Mingyu asked getting behind Scoups.

"Taste this" Scoups told giving him a huge cookie. Mingyu took it and happily bite into it only to spit it out.

"Why, what's wrong?" Scoups questioned confused.

"Why does it have so much salt?!" Mingyu asked grabbing the glass of water next to Scoups and drowning it down.

"What do you mean? I never added salt to it" Scoups replied looking confused. "Then try it" Mingyu suggested. He grab the cookie and tasted it himself only to spit it out like Mingyu did.

"What the heck!" He said loudly drawing the attention of others in the living room.

"What's wrong guys?" Jeonghan asked coming into the kitchen.

"Scoups hyung made salt cookie" Mingyu replied looking back at Scoups warily to make sure he's not in trouble.

"Salt cookie?" Jun questioned.

"Yeah" Mingyu answered.

"Let's see" Jeonghan hummed grabbing the cookie himself and biting into it. "Uck, it's just salt" he said throwing it out.

"I didn't add salt" Scoups defended himself.

"You know" Jun started. "Joshua hyung changed the containers last Friday".

"What?" Scoups said looking at Jun before going to grab the container which he assumed had sugar in it and opened it. "Shit" he said aloud.

"Language" Jeonghan scolded.

"You're in no position to say that after exhausting your curse dictionary at your phone last night" Scoups hit back making Jeonghan turn away and sneakily make his way out of the kitchen.

"What should we do? It's already time for the others to come back from their work" Scoups let out a sigh leaning on the counter.

"Should we just order?" Jun suggested.

"But I wanted to eat Scoups hyung's cookies" Mingyu whined.

"I'll bake some other time, Jun you go and order it" Scoups instructed. "And Mingyu help me with cleaning up".

"Fineee~" Mingyu replied with a pout earning a chuckle from Scoups and a look of disbelief from Jun.

*********************************
Thanks for reading and voting 😭😭😭