𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐧

Annalise POV:

"Someone text in the group chat that we're home please." I ask the whole group. A few seconds later, I get a buzz from the group chat letting them know we are home. I go to my room and do my night-time routine. Shower, change, face routine, and more. Then I was interrupted. "Lise, is Andrew coming over? Marcus comes barging into my room. He has his pillow and his favorite blanket with him. He puts everything on my bed and comes up to me. "So is he coming? So I make my room look a little decent." He says leaning on my bathroom door. I nod and tell him yes. He complains "I'll be right back." He says walking back out practically dragging himself. I laugh and finish my routine.

I get out of my restroom and see Eric walking by, he looks at me and all I do is shrug. He laughs and enters my room. "I'm guessing that Andrew's coming over?" Eric asks, I laugh "how'd you know ?" We both sit down on my bed and Eric laugh again. "Just a guess." He puts his hands up in the air which makes us both laugh. "So, whats up with him? He's more... annoying lately" I laugh and explain everything that has been going on lately. Throughout the whole convo all I heard from his was an 'oh'. "I can't believe a two year relationship can end just like that." he snaps his fingers and agree with him.

"Well all good things must come to an end." he says standing up. "Eric-" I stand up, he starts walking away and I follow him. "They had a good thing going.. It wasn't like that." I reassure him. We're walking into the kitchen and he gets a water bottle from the fridge. "Yea, I know just..." He pauses and leans on the counter. "I know, but that was different. He's different." I tell him, he nods and just repeats 'i know' and nods. "I'm going to go to my room and go to sleep. I'm really tired. " He gets his water bottle and gives me a hug and a kiss on the forehead. "Ok, good night. Love you." I told him. "Night. Love you too." He says walking to his room with his water.

I get some water , then walk back to my room. Eric doesn't do relationships nor love. He hates it. The last relationship he was in was from a good 3 years ago. His boyfriend abused him mentally and physically and made him believe it was normal. Him and his boyfriend were engaged when he left him. He realized it was a toxic relationship. So, with everything that happened to me with... He pulled me out of it. After that incident with his love life, he didnt date or have a one night stand or anything.

I sit on my bed and grab my phone. "I'M BAAACK" Marcus screams on top of his lungs and jumps on me. I laugh then gets off of me. "You have tomorrow off right?" The boy asks. I agree and he smiles "Ok! Let's hang out tomorrow! Just you and me!!" I smile and play with his hair. "Ok. That's fine. But we aren't going to chipotle." I tell him. He looks at me a makes a small chuckle, "Yea, don't worry about that. We're not allowed in chipotle." I was shocked. "Because-" "Yup" I sigh and laugh. "Anyways the past is the past. Wanna watch a movie?" Marcus gets the control and all i say is yes and we put on a movie.

Half an hour later we hear the doorbell, I open the door to see Andrew, "Hey." He says. I tell him hi back as he enters the house. We go to my room and once Marcus sees Andrew he gasps. "NO! YOU'RE NOT KICKING ME OUT OF MY SPOT. YOU'RE SLEEPING IN MY ROOM!" I hush Marcus and look at Andrew. He laughs and heads to Marcus' room to put his stuff down. He comes back and we all make room on my bed to fit. It's myself, Marcus then Andrew. Marcus is cuddling with me and Andrew has his arm over Marcus and I. We continued to watch the movie and once the movie finished Marcus was dead to the world.

Andrew and I stayed talking for maybe an hour and half. We talked about how he's going to jump back from this and find another girl. Andrew is like what you would call a player but once he met the love of his life he stopped and stayed with her. I told him to wait on it. Not to just go back to it. I told him to not avoid the pain. If there was any. After that we just talked about Eric. He asked how he was doing, especially knowing about the break-up. He knows about Eric and his ex-lover. He knows how Eric acts with stuff like this.

Andrew nodded and after that he went to sleep. I managed to get out of Marcus' grip and put him under the covers. Once I get under the covers and get comfortable, Marcus wakes up a bit and comes back to cuddle. Once he gets comfortable, I laugh. He reminds me so much of my brother. I then close my eyes and try to go back to sleep.

.

.

.

Andrew's POV:

I told Anna I was going to go to sleep but I lied. Once I got to Marcus' room I changed into my pjs and went to Eric's room. I heard some soft voices and giggles. I opened the door to see Eric on his phone. Once he looks up his face drops. He quickly hides his phone "What are you doing here?" Eric whispers-yells at me. I enter his room and close the door. He turns on his lamp so we can see each other. "Anna let me stay over." I smile and sit down on his bed. He sits up and moves to the other side of the bed. "Not here. As in why are you in MY room." He sounds slightly annoyed with me. But that's not something new.

"Just wanted to say hi. I said hi to Mia and I didn't get to say hi to you." All I get is an 'oh' "Ok. Well, hi, can you go now?"At this point he tried to push me off his bed with his feet. I get off the bed and sit next to him. "So. Who's on the phone?" I ask. Trying to find his phone. "Nunya." He states moving his phone to the other side. "Nunya?" I have a question. "Yea. Nunya business. Can you go now?" I laugh at the joke. I try to get his phone, I lean over to get his phone. By leaning in, I'm close to his face. So close. Too close. We're making eye contact then I find the phone. I grab it and take it from him, breaking eye contact. I look at him and he looks shocked. He's looking at me, weirdly. It's kinda cute. His phone was open and I checked his recent calls. 'Lise❤️‍🩹' 8:34'. I look at him and he looks away. I open to see all the apps he's been on and see 3 open. Music, Instagram, Phone. I click on Instagram and see him... watching videos? "Shut up." He then takes the phone and turns it off. "If you're not going to leave, then I will." Eric then gets up and was about to open up the door until I stop him. I pin him to the wall. I was so close to him. "I'll go. Good night." I smile then let him go. I open the door then head back to Marcus' room. Once I get to the room I automatically go to sleep.

Eric and I didn't become Eric and I until last year. We were at a party and I was drunk. We both were, but at one point of the party we kissed. I was with my girlfriend at the time so I didn't know how to react to all of it. Me cheating on her, and me kissing Eric. The following time we had to see each other. That's where it all began. He started ignoring me and would only talk to me if it was a must. Throughout this whole thing, I realized he was kind of cute. I want to find out why I feel this way about him. So that's what I've been currently doing.

I know about Eric and his ex. And I know he's triggered by the break-up. Especially knowing I did cheat on her. But to be completely honest with you... I broke it off with her a few months ago. I just told Anna because Anna ran into her the other day. But if that didn't happen, no one would've known that I was 'single'. Aside from Eric. Eric knows it all. I told him once we broke up. I know it's bad not to tell the group, but how am I supposed to tell Anna that I maybe like her cousin. So, I kept it to myself and will pursue him with everything I got. I know it's going to be hard because of the stupid ex, but I think that I can maybe make him mine soon. I hope I do. ________________________

This is chapter 4! I hope you guys liked it. I wanted to add another relationship into what I'm writing soo. But that's it for chapter 4! I hope you guys liked it.