Announcement / Author Chat

Hello everyone old and new to To Eat Or Not To Eat (TEONTE).

After an almost 4 year long hiatus, I'm finally at a place mentally where I'm able to invest time and energy into continuing my story on here. My attempt last fall at a comeback had failed due a combination of the same factors causing the original hiatus. I'm doing much better mentally than in 2019 and during the height of the pandemic. I'm doing better financially, socially, romantically in general and while my health, school and stress are still obstacles- they're no way as crippling as they were before.

Am I saying nothing will happen and I'll be able to continue smoothly this time? I can't promise that, no. What I can say is that I didn't forget this story one bit and I'll continue to work on it until it's finished. It'll never be abandoned unless I die or something drastic and traumatic happens to me.

I'm already in the works on drawing maps to help readers who do better with visuals. Same for the creatures specific to this world. Landscape and planetary views, perhaps weather/season specific visuals as well. They'll be placed before or after chapters mentioning new elements. Maps and more general infographics will be placed after the prologue once finished.

I might do aesthetic character sheets. I will not be 'casting' my characters. They're descriptions and visuals that'll be posted should suffice.

Thanks to anyone who's been on my page since day one with 'If Only' and knows I've been going through it over the years. Welcome to everyone new, I'm excited you're here and ready to give my story a chance.

Feel free to comment ideas here as well, I love interacting with readers. It's very motivating and validating getting comments and votes.

Now time to get back to the story <⁠(⁠ ̄⁠︶⁠ ̄⁠)⁠> Chapter nine is already in the works.