02. she wolf

NO more than a few days later, word had gotten out that the Queens and Kings had arrived

NO more than a few days later, word had gotten out that the Queens and Kings had arrived. Pandora didn't feel eager as the rest, as she soon realised that all Pevensie's would be too young to led them to a war they would just be hearing about. She hadn't seem them yet, but Aslan reassurance of their presence being necessary made her realise that she did have a reason to worry. On top of that, she had gone to visit Tumnus, and when she found his house messed up, she quickly knew what had happened. Besides, it didn't take her long to see the paper pushed against a wall. The police claimed that he had been arrested for befriending humans. Filled with guilt, the fox she was disguised as screamed out before running away, back to camp. Now, she was hiding in her tent, finding a way to help Tumnus and the others.

Aslan didn't allow her to go after their Queens and Kings, claiming that they had to find their way to them on their own. She was worried for Lucy, but she couldn't feel anything for the other three she knew nothing about. Lycaon entered her tent with a sigh, "Sitting there won't help anyone out."

"I'm thinking." She quickly replied, her voice low as her brain worked hard to formulate a plan.

"You're thinking too hard," he bumped her head, making her glare at him out of annoyance, "Gotta think smarter."

"I am smart."

"No one said you weren't." With a huff, she stopped focusing on him. He had been told to go there and cheer her up, as Aslan needed her to feel fine before sending her in another mission. It was one that only she could do. So there was no one else they could send in her place, "Aslan needs you. We all do."

That seemed to get her attention again, which he saw coming, "With what exactly?"

He took a seat next to her, taking in a deep breath. His head was low as he replied, "There is a pack of wolves that Maugrim hasn't gotten to yet. One of my siblings say that he's planning on attacking them. He'll give them two option: join us, or die. As he has done with the other packs." Pandora frowned, nodding slowly as she took in the information. Even if Lycaon was a werewolf, he only turned during full moons. And even if one was approaching, they needed a wolf during the day. He could see her brain working behind her eyes, as to what he said, "You know what to do, don't you?"

She grinned, standing up before turning into a puppy, with white hair and icy blue eyes. He laughed as she barked cutely, swinging her tail from side to side as she sat. "When do I have to leave?" She asked with a different voice, which she could also change. Now she sounded so much more like a baby, and less like a teen.

"As soon as possible." He replied with a shrug. She nodded, walking away from her tent to meet Aslan, so she could tell her where to go.

"Make sure to feed Regulus."

Night had fallen when a dizzying puppy arrived to the pack. The wolf that was making guard growled as she smelled another one of their own. But her expression quickly softened as she saw the white puppy coming her way. She swore she had never seen something as pure as it, and she approached it slowly, "Do you feel well, dear?"