01. wonderland

PANDORA OF NARNIA

PANDORA OF NARNIA. The most trusted spy of the true King, Aslan. She had been born in the middle of the forest, and given to him when her mother had to fight hand to hand with the White Witch. She was raised by the lion, and trained by not only him, but his army. Although she didn't have any family, she counted Aslan and her best friend, Lycaon, as such. Still, her heart ached due to the absence of a mother to run to. A mother to hold onto. A mother. Pandora had always been strong, fierce, stubborn and blunt. But whoever was lucky enough to get close to her, could see that she was so much more than a blank facade. She was witty, kind and extremely loyal.

Therefore, when Aslan asked her to disguised however she wanted to, and look for any sign of the Kings and Queens that were promised, she didn't look twice. Her companion, a dark dragon named Regulus, had to be left behind. The dragon, much like her, was the last one of its kind. They had found each other in a mission, and only separated when she had to leave for undercover missions. Exiting her tent, Pandora could only hear the sounds that happened when a sword met another. The training of the day had begun, but she wouldn't be attending. She approached her dragon, which slept next to her tent in a protective manner. Regulus stirred under her touch, already sensing her coming his way. She laughed slightly at his reaction, "I'll be back soon, my friend. Don't dwell on my absence. Lycaon promised to entertain you." The dragon merely nodded, sad that she had to leave, but understanding the cause.

In an instant, Pandora began walking away from the camp. Whoever stared at her, would see her quickly turning into a snowy owl. And off she went, snowflakes falling on her white feathers as she went from spring, which had been brought by Aslan, to winter. It didn't affect her tho, not in that form. She flew over trees, and often went downer to see the land from a nearer place. She hadn't seen anything but winter since her birth, but Aslan spoke highly of the summer season. Besides the three mentioned, there was Autumn. Yet, she failed to imagine a world without snow. It was so normal for her, to see the frozen ocean in Cair Pavel. No river, just ice. White tress and ground. Something else seemed far away. But, it seemed like a longer Spring was coming, along with the Kings and Queens that were once promised. The prophecy was well known in all of Narnia, and being raised by Aslan, she heard it more often than not. With added words, "You must protect them once they come."

Needing some time to rest, Pandora sat on a lamp post, although she didn't know what it was. Bewildered, she moved her small head to look at the light that came from it. She glanced up when she heard someone approaching. At first, nothing would happen. She was disguised as an animal that habited in snow. It wasn't odd of her to be there. But she was always scared that someone would notice. To her surprise, it was just a small girl. Pandora tilted her head, believing that her mind was playing games on her. Aslan often told her to adventure the land, looking for a Son of Adam, or a Daughter of Eve. And finally, she had found one. She couldn't reveal herself, but she could stare and see what happens. Waiting in case the girl needed protection.

The short haired child was glancing about in amazement. She had just entered a wardrobe from Earth, and had somehow ended up in a forest covered in snow. It couldn't be real, but it felt like it. And like the kid she was, she was filled with excitement. Stunned, and out of words, she approached the lamp post, taking notice of an owl sitting on top of it. She smiled at it, waving her hand. She was even more surprised to see the owl waving one of its wings, as if greeting her back. The girl let out a small gasp at this. Alas, she was interrupted from saying something when she heard steps on the snow.