Secret Mission

Yn's POV:

"You betrayed me now you have to pay for it, so ready for your punishment baby girl" my eyes widened after hearing the word 'punishment' from his mouth but suddenly I started feeling weak.
"Sorry" I said not wanting to look in his eyes my voice was shaking, same goes to my chest, it was rapidly rising and falling, I can barely breathe, my eyes were half open and my body was still shivering from cold.
"I-I di-" with that I lost the control on my body and knelt down shivering with cold.
"Hey are you-" Jimin also knelt down to my level.
"I am asking from you yn are you okay? open your eyes oh your body, it's too cold just like an ice"
he then pull me in his embrace and wrapped his both hands around me without any hesitation, and start patting my back to comfort me.
My head was laying on his chest, I felt good in his embrace, he was too warm like a heater. I held him more tight trying to get inside him so that I can feel his scent,
why he feels so good and warm.

Jimin's Pov:

No no no no this can't be happen, she can't die I won't let her die easily what about my mission?!
It's impossible without her.
I swiftly covered her with my body trying to make her feel warm,
"I won't spare you next time" I stated not sure whether she bother to listen it or not.

We remained like this for a while until I heard someone's snoring
it was yn
I glanced at her and noticed she had already slept, I then gently pick her body up with my hands and without making any noise I made her lay on my bed then covered her with warm blanket.
I myself sat on couch beside bed with my both hands wrapped around my chest,
I shouldn't have do this with her, I will be careful next time now it's time to tell yn her mission before it's too late.
With that I laid on couch and close my eyes trying to sleep, remembering that tomorrow day is gonna be soo tired full.

Three hours passed away*

"No....! mom... ! dad... ! don't do this... please.... don't...hurt them...."
My eyes slowly got opened which I didn't want to, until some weird voice disturb my sleep that I could sense that it's coming from my room.
I squinted and checked my surroundings to figure out from where is it coming.
bullshit*

It was yn mumbling something during her sleep, looks like she got a nightmare maybe.
do I care........no

I just shrugged it off and went back to sleep not wanted to even think about it.

Time skip to next morning*

I opened my eyes with a pain in my ,
ouch my back!
Fuck you yn it's because of you

I slept on this stupid uncomfortable couch whole night so definitely now I have to suffer from this, I rubbed my eyes while recalling all my works I planned for today.
I have to make her prepare for today

I stood from couch along my feet and made a bee line towards bathroom.
Ouch!
I hissed in pain as my left foot stumbled with couch
You idiot
I hit it with my right foot to take my revenge before headed to bathroom.
how stupid of me!

After taking bath I felt so relax and calm my mood was good, but it ruined when my eyes met with yn as I came out from bathroom. She was sitting on the bed side with her both feet on ground, head looking down still in a half sleep.
I will deal with you later
I ruffled my hair as I rolled my eyes from her, I opened the door knob and came out from my room.

(End of Jimin's Pov)

Yn's POV:

I woke up with the awful headache, like someone is playing drums inside my head.
It took me a while to figure out that I am in Jimin's room, then I remember what happened yesterday.
I sat on the bed's side rubbing my eyes in irritation
I can't escape from there easily
I don't know anything about Jimin, he tortured me plus treat me like his toy.
Why you like this yn?! why you can't counter him?
This thing is pretty clear that I can't escape from there even if I wanted to, he can find me from everywhere even from the depth of the ocean.
I lost in my thoughts when someone grabbed my attention.
Son of b*tch