No manners!

Time skip to next morning*

Jimin's Pov:

What is she doing now, I still didn't ask her how she got injured and what the fucking she doing at that night, where is her family?
Oh god these thoughts are making me going crazy.
I can't ask her, she won't tell me easily and why she will after doing all the stuff with her

Fuck you Jimin you made her scared from you.

After taking a warm bath and changing my clothes I came out from the room to grab something to eat. And after all today is Sunday which means no office so no work.

I headed towards the kitchen when I saw Yoonmin bringing breakfast for yn.

Let's make her more scared

"Yoonmin stop" I said locking his way.
"Give me this " I said curtly as I  snatched that dish from him.
"I will take this now you fucking go" he nodded while rolling his eyes from me.
"What are you looking at go I said" he then left.

Yoonmin's POV:

Someone teach him manners cuz he really need it

Jimin's Pov:

Fun starts from here

I unlocked the door knob and peeped in her room like a thief.

But she is not here
My eyes widened after not seeing her in room .
Did she escaped?

Then I heard someone's foot steps it's coming from bathroom.
"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh"
Fuck

Yn's POV:

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh" I screamed when I saw Jimin in my room, my breathe suddenly stopped. It wasn't any problem,
problem was that
i am naked
I quickly went back to dressing room oh god it's too shameful fuck me that bitch saw me naked!
His unexpected appearance made me think he will do something wrong with me.
"Take your time yn I am waiting for you" I heard him saying and
what he just said take your time
I took the opportunity and quickly started dressing up, I wore light pink top with black jeans, then I applied some light make up and made my hair.

I came out from dressing room still looking down in shame blushing so hard that it's clearly visible, feeling shy even looking at him.
I was looking down that I didn't noticed when did Jimin come so close to me.
"Look up" he said in a soft tone but I didn't.
"Look up I said " he said but this time a bit louder.
His hand touched my chin, he then slowly lift it up forcing me to look in his eyes.
"Sorry" I said lowly but loud enough for him to hear.
But why am I being sorry it's his fault.
"Stop blushing babe girl I forgive you this time but make sure it won't happen next time or I will"
his eyes landed on my lips he took one step forward then one another made me going backwards until my back touched the wall he then completed the last distance between us and put his one hand on wall above my head, my heart start beating faster now our faces are few inches away from each other that I can feel his breathe and even his heart beat.
What is happening with me why I can't puch him away.
I nervously close my eyes and made a pout I know what he is going to do.
I remained in that position for a while and nothing happened.
I opened my eyes and saw him giggling as he stepped back,

how fool I am to think that he will kiss me dammit
I am feeling so disheartened right now that I wanted to tear off that smile on his face.
"Wh..what d..do you want" I said as I bit my lips.

He ruffled his hair then again came closer tried to cupped my cheeks but this time I pushed him so hard that he straight fell on bed which I wish would be floor instead.
" Listen Park Jimin don't you dare to come near or touch me or I...I" my voice lost when he stood up again came near to me glaring me I startled from his sudden action.
I then closed my eyes in fear avoiding to look in his eyes.
"Wait how do you fucking know my name" i didn't answered just stayed silent.
But then I spoke up
"Yoonmin t..told m..me"
wait did I just hesitate
"Bitch, you are done now" he said under his breathe.
"What do you want?" I asked nervously as I cleared my throat He adjust the strand of my hair behind my ear.
"What happened with you on that night? why you were injured? why you were alone? I need my answer in full details" his tone turned too serious all of a sudden.
What do I do now, should I tell him the truth
"Why are you quiet answer me yn!" he growled, made me scared
I had no choice so I explained him everything.
.
.
.
.