RUN!!!

Author's POV:

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!"
"Yn ruun!"
"I said shoot right now!"
"Nooooo! Mom! Dad!" Yn yelled as the horrible voices of bullets cracked her ears.
"Yn run!!"
Without wasting any second yn started running as fast as she can.
"Shoot her!!"

And they did the same thing they asked to, bullet straight hit to yn's shoulder but luckily crossed by. She desperately cried out loud as she winced in pain but still didn't stop running, and by and by her figure got disappeared.

"What the f**k! How did you let her go easily, didn't I said to shoot her!" shouted Mr.Park as he gritted his teeth holding cigarette in his one hand.
"Really sorry boss, we shooted her, she also got bullet in her shoulder but she unfortunately fled away.... I apologized that our strategy didn't work but don't worry we will find her very soon" Jin said as they bowed to him unison.
"Not soon! I want to make sure that she won't be alive got it! Catch her as fast as you can understood!" mr.park commanded as he threw his cigarette at Jin after puffing it last time.
Jin nodded, he did nothing but gave him a death glare before leaving but Mr.Park didn't noticed.

Jin's POV:
What the fuck wrong with this bit*h, he thinks that we are his slaves!
I am not going to work with him from now ones, he is really so merciless and cruel. I clutched my guns after listening all those shits from his fucking mouth, wanted to blast his brain out with it. We bowed to him and left from his mansion.

After a few minutes we reached to our cottage. I opened the door for the rest of the members they walked inside one by one. I shut that damn door closed with my leg as I entered in but then I realized I shut it too hard as I wasn't in a good mood but no one dare to noticed, I headed towards my room when I heard someone laughing like a wild animals yeah of course it was Jungkook and Taehyung. They both were watching tv, Taehyung's head was on Jungkook's lap, and rest of the members were busy in their mobiles.

(Sorry I forgot to tell that Jin and rest of the BTS members (except Jimin) work under Mr. Park and they all are in a search to find Jimin so that they can tell him the truth about his dad that poor Jimin doesn't know)

I stood there for a while watching them like a fool.
"Hey hung what's up" said taehyung with a little smile on his face as he saw me standing.
At least someone noticed me..

"What do you mean what's up! I am fed up of working here, I have decided that from now ones I am not going to work for any criminal" I stated with such a serious tone.
"Take a chill pill hung, you know that's impossible" suga replied his eyes were still on his mobile.
"Yeah bro, spit your anger and come on join us" Jhope said as they all make space for me on couch.
"Ok we will talk about this topic tomorrow morning" I said as a little smile appeared on my face and I joined them.

Are we criminals because we work for criminal

Meanwhile.....

Yn who luckily escaped from there still running not knowing where to go.
Her shoulder is bleeding, her tears are falling like a rain.

She turned back to make sure no one is chasing her and finally she has a sight of relief, she stopped herself from running.

Now she is standing under a dark sky.

"Mommm! Dadddd! You can't leave me like that!" She yelled while looking at the vast sky.
What is wrong I have done in my life that I deserved this
Eventually her legs twisted and she fell down, her tears are non stop.
Nothing is coming in her mind.

She is in a deep pain, her head, her eyes, her shoulders, her legs, every part of her body is screaming with pain.
She tried to stand on her feet but she can't, she isn't having enough energy to even move, she started feeling dizzy and after a few seconds her eyes got closed and everything in her surrounding got dark.

On the other hand....

Jimin, who is just walking on streets alone at night wearing ear codes and listening to sad songs, he is missing his hungs a lot because he love them more than anyone else. He is feeling soo alone and empty. It's been three years since he haven't seen their faces.

It's too dark and cold at night, he was recalling all those memories in his mind that he spent with his hungs, he still can't believe they left him alone without even knowing how much he love them.

(Author:Wait did I tell you guys how?
Actually before three years Jimin went out of abroad for his further studies, so he had to leave his hungs.Mr. Park took the opportunity from the absence of him and kidnapped his hungs without knowing his son and then he forced them to work for him and when Jimin came back his father told him that they had left him which was a lie.)

No matter how much far they go from him , he still can't get them out from his mind. He really miss them every day and every night.

He ruffled his hair when suddenly his eyes land on a figure laying on a ground which was looking like a human but it wasn't even moving.
He tried to figure out but it was too dark to see from there as it was a little bit far away from him so he reached there and found one girl (which was yn) covering with blood, her condition was too worst and without wasting anytime he picked her bloody body in his shoulder carefully and started running towards his home.

To be continued.......

This is where bangtan boys live

And this is where Mr. Park live.

And finally this is where our Jimin lives

So Hey! army😃
As it was the first chapter so I hope you enjoy it. It was short but don't worry next will be longer than this.
If you like it so please vote for me I beg you 🙏😭😭😭😭😭.
Thanks
And take care.