08 - ACCIDENTALL KISS

- the boy's house -

" Ahh__ hyoung, please, let's just go , i really wanna eat some Marshmallow " Woonhak said more like begging fake crying follow his hyoung down stairs towards the living room where everyone was sitting ." I'm not saying it again Woonhak , they didn't even invite us properly , if you want to eat Marshmallow that much just go and by some " Jaehyun replied throwing himself on the couch beside Riwoo who was silently messing with his phone . " but she literally said you can join if you want "Woonhak said again ." She probably didn't mean it , cause if she did she'd come to us and invite us properly not in the streets " Jaehyun replied and just gave him a serious and angry face , suddenly they all looked at the door when they heard the bell . " That's probably JayJay , i'll take it " Leehan said standing up and walking towards the door , meanwhile Woonhak throw himself on the couch beside Taesan crossing his arms with an annoyed face .

"Umm___Guys___! " Leehan called walking towards them followed by someone , they all looked at hom when he called to see Danielle standing behind him with a smile . " Hey there , sorry to bother but umm___ , Minji ounnei told me to tell you we're having a little picnic night , you know celebrating our first night in that house , if y'all interested to join , you're welcome "

 " Hey there , sorry to bother but umm___ , Minji ounnei told me to tell you we're having a little picnic night , you know celebrating our first night in that house , if y'all interested to join , you're welcome "

Danielle said with a smile and when she finished her words they all looked at Jaehyun waiting for his answer . " Why are y'all looking at me , you wanna go or not ? " Jaehyun asked and the boys nodded ." Okay then , that will be awesome, thanks for the invitation " Jaehyun said thanking her and she smiled shaking her head ." No biggie , see y'all later " She said waving a goodbye walking towards the door followed by Leehan . " See ? I told you she meant it " Woonhak said with a proud smile meanwhile Jeahyun just rolled his eyes on him .

- meanwhile -

Danielle went out the Leehan closed the door , she turned around to start walking towards her house when she heard a Motorcycle's noises , her eyes winded when she recognized the noises , it was familiar to her , She turned around to see the Motorcycle she've always dreamed of having getting closer to her with some boy riding it , she just stood there watching it getting closer and it parked right in front of .

She was focusing on the Motorcycle with opened mouth not even bothering to look at the boy who was driving it , Sungho took off his helmet and looked at her with confused face . " May i help you !? " He asked making her snap to reality looking up at him , her eyes winded even more when she recognized him . " Ohh__!? That's you !? , Is this yours ? " She asked pointing at him with the first question then at the Motorcycle with the second one , He confusedly looked at his Motorcycle that he's still on then back up at her as he slowly nodded . " Waaah___ dhibak__!!! " She said , kinda yelled putting her hands covering her mouth with a surprised tone making him flinch a little because of her sudden excitement . " But___ how did you get it ? I looked for it for weeks , i even begged my father and PD-nim to let my have one but all he said was ( NO , IT'S TOO DANGEROUS FOR YOU TO HAVE ONE AND IT'S NOT NATURAL FOR GIRLS TO RIDE MOTORCYCLES , JUST STICK WITH YOUR BIKE ) " She asked then started talking without stopping , Putting her hands on her waist and making a serious face, as she changed her voice into a deep and low one mocking Hitman PD-nim .