05 - DANCE

- after a while -
- KOZ dance studio -

Soo-Hyoun went in the practice room where was full of people dancing and practicing followed by the girls

Soo-Hyoun went in the practice room where was full of people dancing and practicing followed by the girls."Okay girls, welcome to KOZ dance studio, don't worry they're all Koreans you'll get along with them really fast, they're so nice" Soo-Hyoun said welcoming the girls then he added when he noticed the nervous look on their faces."JayJay, come here for a second body " Soo-Hyoun called out a boy to come towards them . " Dei sumbea !? " The boy ran towards them snd asked heavily breathing as he was practicing seconds ago . " Where's Jaehyun and the others ? " Soo-Hyoun asked looking around ." ohh they're on their way " JayJay answered and Soo-Hyoun nodded .

" Can you please wait for them with the new members? I have some work to do " Soo-Hyoun said pointing at the girls behind him and JayJay nodded ." Yeah sure " JayJay accepted but suddenly they all looked to the door that just opened revealing six boys laughing and chatting with each other not giving them any attention ." Ohh ? There's no need to , here they are "Soo-Hyoun said smiling at the boys then he held his hand waving at them . " TAESAN!!! , JAEHYUN__!! Come here " Soo-Hyoun yelled calling their names to grab their attention , the six boys looked towards him with a smile but the smile faded when they saw the girls besides him , and a confused look appeared instead .

" Hurry , all of you " Soo-Hyoun added and the boys walked closer to them . " Jaehyun-aah those are the new members , i want you to take care of them " Soo-Hyoun added pointing at the girls then looked back at the boys . " Why us ? We're busy preparing for the final dance battle " Jaehyun asked with a serious and a cold tone . " I don't know either, that's what Zico told me " Soo-Hyoun answered and the boys eyes winded ." Zico Hyoung called you ? " Taesan asked with a shocked face and Soo-Hyoun just nodded . " Yeah , yesterday , we couldn't talk alot anyways cause he was busy " Soo-Hyoun replied and Jaehyun nodded with kinda disappointed face .

" so , i have to go , you guys introduce yourselves to each other, there's some work to do " Soo-Hyoun changed the topic , Jaehyun nodded and Soo-Hyoun looked at the girls once more . " Be comfortable , if you need anything Jaehyun have my number just ask for it , okay ? " Soo-Hyoun said and the girls nodded then he started walking towards the door again . Both the boys and the girls watched him getting out then when the door was closed by him the looked at each other again .

An awkward silence went by for seconds then the other people in the room started whispering to each othe looking at the girls , Suddenly they all looked at the girl who just appeared in front of them holding her phone ." Excuse me " The girl said with a cute and polite tone grabbing the girls attention ." Can i have a picture with you ? I'm a big fan "The girl asked with bright smile , all the members looked at Minji not knowing what to say . " We would love to but , we are in a vacation recently and___ " Minji said with a sad face but the girl cut her off by shacking her hand .

" No , no i'll keep the picture to myself, i won't show it to anyone i promise " The girl said and the girls looked at each other for a while then Minji nodded with a smile . " Okay , then "Minji said and the girl jumped in happiness . " Riwoo-yaah __ , take the picture for us " The girl said giving the phone to Rewoo while she stood with the girls posing for the picture , Riwoo seemed a little confused by her actions but he took the picture anyways . " Let me see ? " The girl asked taking the phone from his hand checking the picture , she then looked at the girls and bowed . " Thank you so much " The girl thanked making the girls also bow a little at her .

" I love your music so much , you're the best " The girl added making a finger hart to them making them shyly smile. " Nonna!!? how do you know them ? " Woonhak asked with a confused face grabbing everyone's attention. " You don't ? You don't know who NewJeans are ? You know ' cause i know what you like boy ' ? " The girl asked then she started singing and dancing the Hype Boy choreography but she stopped when she noticed that the boys confusion only went bigger ." WTH__? Who doesn't know Newjeans ? " The girl asked with a confused face as she walked away leaving them .

Jaehyun and the other gassed at the girls again and they continued their awkward silence before Woonhak decided to break it .

" Okay , if no one gonna do it , i'll do it , i'm gonna start then , anyouheseyou Kim Woonhak mida , i'm the youngest " Woonhak said introducing himself with an excited smile . " Anyouheseyou, the Leader also the oldest Kim Minji mida " Minji replied with a little bow then she looked at her members telling them to introduce their selves . " Anyouheseyou, i'm Phạm Ngọc Hân , just call me Hanni " Hanni added with a bow . " Anyo__ Danielle March mida "Danielle introduced with. Smile waving her hand . " Anyouheseyou, Lee Hyein mida , i'm the youngest , and this is Kang Haerin , also in the maknae line " Hyein introduced herself then Haerin who was standing beside her .

The awkward silence was back again so Woonhak had to save the situation, AGAIN . " Really ? " He asked looking at his Hyoungs who were all crossing their arms with a serious and pissed face expressions and none of them was planning to speak ." Ugh__ fine i'll do it " Woonhak rolled his eyes looking at the girls again . " This is Myung Jaehyun , our leader , this is Jo Sungho the oldest , this is Lee Sunghyeok you can call him Riwoo " Woonhak said pointing at Jaehyun , Sungho then at Riwoo . " Then we have Han Dongmin and Kim donhyun AKA Taesan and Leehan " Woonhak added pointing at the two left .

" So ? What are Kpop idols doing in a dance studio ? "Sungho asked with kinda mean and rude tone . " Sorry what ? " Minji asked . " Well shouldn't you be doing fan meetings , variety shows and some Idol bullshit things ? " Sungho added and the girls went a little shocked . " Well why don't you ask you CEO about that ? " Danielle replied with a conferdent tone crossing her arms grabbing everyone's attention including her members . " Yah__ Dani , stop " Minji said with kinda angry tone and Danielle just looked at sungho with a death glare .

Minji looked at the boys again . " Let me correct your informations , Kpop idols also knows how to dance , and lucky us we do too " Minji said with a conferdent tone but still polite ." Ohh yeah ? I kinda doubt that " Riwoo said making the girls look at him . " You want us to show you ? Right here , right now , you in ? " Hanni added taking a step closer crossing her arms but this time she grabbed the attention of everyone who was there in the room . " We have nothing to prove , you do " Leehan added also taking a step closer with a conferdent smile . " Go ahead, the dance floor is all yours , impress me " Jaehyun added pointing at the dance floor , making everyone who was sitting on the floor stand up and giving them some space .

The girls walked towards the dance floor and started Start warming up. " What are you girls gonna perform ? LIKE OOH AHH by Twice or ICE CREAM CAKE by Red velvet ? " Leehan asked with kinda a mocking smile . " No , we're doing a freestyle , DNA by Kindrick Lamar " Hanni said and the boys kinda went shocked . " You're not funny " Riwoo said but Hyein unhesitatedly replied . " She's not trying to be " Hyein looked at the mirror after she finished her words . " Music please " Hanni said after they already in their positions .

- the performance -
* Just pretend it's them *

0:03 __ Hanni
0:19 __ Hyein
0:31 __ Danielle
0:40 __ minji
0:44 __ Haerin

** To be
Continued**