Purple H. Tyrian (Updated + Prologue.)

During Purple in his Youth Time, Purple as he called "El." as a son of King Hugue and Queen Rose and a Twin Sister of Charlotte Irma, El his a Loving and Kind Child and a Sibling he was born and raised in His Parents Castle of Purple Chapters.

The Reason his Parents gave him the name "Purple" was named right after the chapter Because they know Their son will Lead the Chapters.

After A decade Later Purple Became a Co-Founded The "Oath of Visionaries" as he was Good Relation with Visionary Warde During Mid 21st Century as The Chapters started to be, Less and less Active over the Centuries...But they are very active within They're Territory Like, City, Islands and Much more.

El is Nicknamed "The Glowing Hope" they noticed Purple unexplained Power, (Not making him too Op it just ruins the story) His Power was Kept secret only his Families knows about it.

El well his just the same as his Youth Time, Living the good life as a Royal Family, Not Only making Alot of Friends within The Chapters, alot of Bonding and Experience throughtout the Years and Purple has developing feelings one of his friend.

Her name is "Violet" (Why? They have a thing for each other same, life style and personality.)
as that, Purple wanted to be in relationship with Violet No no, marry her but he waits for a perfect Opportunity.

Life is Good Until One Day

He was just chilling in the "Gardens Of Light." with a lot of Flowers, Trees and much more, he was at the Tree that He and his Irma Hangout a lot during their lifetime...

"Quite a Best life that I'm living... although... come to think of it." - Purple.

Purple said and Irma Tilted her head curiously.

"What is it?" - Irma.

"Have the Chapters built a Teleporter that Access to other Places?" - Purple.

Irma Nodded, Recalling the Chapters already built one throughout Hell, and others (Under observation By the Chapters) and much more... (Yes, they will not interfere with Life on Other Dimension)

"Mhm But the machine is only a Prototype..." - Irma.

"I only know is a selected one or Observers as the chapter call them...I'm curious if I was allowed to visit other places..." - Purple.

"Well...My dear El you can because like, you're the Co-founder of Visionaries, technically you can but I want you to stay with me...Like really." - Irma

"Irma my dear, I know...But I want it to see the New world, and New places Irma, let your Dearest Brother Explore, and you too Irma... Just Please?" -Purple

Purple had a deep sigh and respond.

"One day...Just ONE day..." - Purple

- To be continued

---Guess who's back.