-ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ ᴏɴᴇ

ɴᴇᴡ ᴀᴜ ᴀᴅᴅᴇᴅ!

ᴀʟɪᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ
sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ @𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒍_𝒇𝒖𝒏𝒇𝒖𝒏

(ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ!)

ʙʏ: ǫᴜᴇᴛᴢᴢᴀʟʟ

ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴄʏᴄʟᴇ ᴀᴜ!
(ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴɪᴍᴇ)

ʙʏ: ᴍᴀɴᴅᴀsᴀʀᴛs

┏────────────────────┓
𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆......🏠ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
╹┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉╹

"Mhmm...that's good..." Wally said in delight as you rub his left eye while you awkwardly sit there, before Wally opened his right eye looking at you.

"Father wants to see you." Wally said as you stop with your action, before you can take your hands off his left eye he gripped your wrist.

"Did I order you to stop?" Wally says as he guides your hand back into his left eye, as you continued rubbing it.

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┄

Your pov...

"Ah, you're awake." I hear a deep voice say as I rubbed my eye.

"Names Wally, the head of this factory." I hear them say making me snap out of my daze before I looked at the man in front of me, who seems to be the Wally of this world.

'I didn't even recognize him.' I thought noticing a lot of differences, as we both make eye contact as I take in his features.

'He's incredibly handsome...' I thought before I heard him let out a hard sigh.

"Come on and get ready." Wally said tossing me a pants and plain black t-shirt with white lines.

'Oh yeah, it's the day I'm meeting julie.' I thought looking at where Wally is standing only to see a empty spot.

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┄

"You're done, let's go then." Wally said as I followed him out of the infirmary.

"Anything you see here is not to be told outside the factory, or else." He said to me as I nodded even though he can't see it since his back is turned to me, I then looked around noticing how dark and uncomfortable the atmosphere of this factory are, while workers run around with their clipboards.

I then looked at the right side to see a fountain, made out of different colors creating a rainbow fountain.

"This factory especializes in creating technologies and medicines that has never been invented before, so everything you're seeing must remain here." I suddenly hear wally say as I look at him again to see him looking at me from behind his back.