-ᴍᴏʙ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

┏────────────────────┓
𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆......🏠ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
╹┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉╹

Your Pov...

"I swear this isn't what you think it is." I said as Eddie basically doesn't seem to care before I saw howdy narrow his eyes at me before shaking his head.

"Save the explanation for later, we have a mission to do." Howdy said before taking one of the chairs and sitting down sighing.

"I already tried finding him in the building, but he seems to not be here, it's either we got the wrong location or there's something hidden here we don't know about." Howdy explained as I listen to him taking in the details.

"-so what I want you two to do is investigate every nook and cranny this place has until you find something that can lead to where he is hiding, I'll find the security room and see if there's anything there." Howdy said before standing up and leaving.

Me and Eddie looked at each other before I silently sigh not liking the task this mission has to offer.

"Sooo, let's go?" Eddie said using his one remaining hand to help me up as I silently look down at the floor.

"If you want to leave, just say and I will gladly take you away." He said to me before leading away from the spot I was sitting on so we can finally do the task assigned for us.

@:)

Howdy Pov...

*Slam!!

'I hate it, I hate it! Why!?' I thought clenching my fist as I feel my left eye socket twitch inside as if my flesh is getting attacked as I feel my eyepatch getting wet.

'Why is it always him!?' I thought remembering that time...

Flashback...

"Isn't he so beautiful?" Wally said as he lovingly stare at your head that's full of horror before being cut off as blood drip into the floor.

"Do you want me to sew him up boss?" I said to him as he just chuckled.

"No need, I didn't even get what I want yet." Wally said as he put two of his fingers below your eye before carefully pulling it out trying not to damage it.

"Beautiful..." Wally said before I took the jar and kneel down beside him as he put the newcomer eye along with the others inside, sealing his fate as one of us.

"Sew him, I expect him to be ready by later." Wally said as he stands up leaving me alone with the body.

"Yes boss."

________

"How are you today darling?" Wally said as I watch him look down on the floor.

"A little nervous I see, well , don't be! You're welcome here!" Wally said as he stands up and walk towards him before putting his hands on their shoulder and whispering something.