-ᴍᴏʙ ᴛᴡᴏ

┏────────────────────┓
𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆......🏠ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
╹┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉╹

I don't know how long I've been here, but it's been long enough since that evil guy took my left eye, I hated that day so much
It hurts and it almost got an Infection, and the worst part, he has a whole jar filled with eyes of the members, and if he feels like it he will wear one of them, I memorize his most favorite and least favorite eye to wear
It's weird but It helps me know the right time on when to get my eye back.

I know that I teleported in another world, I already knew from the start, but I'm too naive, still used to that life I once had, I miss them so if that's the case, there's a chance magic will bring my left sight back too.

And the worst part of being in this twisted family is that, I seem to be the one that gets the bad end of the stick, I'm always supposed to be the obeying and perfect one, and I get punished by it by either howdy or wally, fucking bitches.

06-18-1978

-Page 10-

"Writing in your diary again?" I suddenly heard someone say from behind me, I looked back at the voice to see that it was howdy.

"Yeah, and what about it?" I asked closing my book and putting it in the small bag I always carry around.

"Watch your tone young man, you're not in charge, boss wants you back in his room, now." Howdy said slamming my door shut as I sighed getting tired with wally neediness.

Timeskip...

"You called?" I asked as I entered wally office, seeing him looking out of the window like the typical villains in the stories of this timeline.

"Hello darling, how are you today?" He asked as he turned his chair so he can face me.

"I'm fine,mhm? Is there a occasion for you to be wearing your left eye today?" I asked him as he just chuckled.

"No, I just feel like wearing one today," he said as he stands up or well...hop down a little bit since the chair is a little tall for his height.

"Anyways moving on, I have a mission for you today." He said and I was kind of shock considering he doesn't let me out and I usually get punished if he suspects I want to escape even though sometimes I don't even think that.

"Surprising I know, but father said it's not beneficial if one of the family members doesn't contribute to anything." Wally said as he takes out a envelope on one of the shelves.

"You see this, this is mr lil tooh trich, you'll be assisting howdy on this mission, he already knows that but I like to announce the mission to you myself." Wally said closing the file and putting it back.

'Isn't howdy capable enough for the mission though?' I thought wondering why one of the best members and probably wally most trusted assistant is having to be paired up with someone who doesn't even have experience.

"I know he is already capable enough for this mission, but if I let you join it's killing two birds with one stone, you'll finally contribute something to this family other than your eye." Wally said poking at his right side of his eye.