𝘚𝘐𝘟𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕

ᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ.. "

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Yeong-Ja waited outside the convenience store, her hand buried in her jacket pockets as she waited for the familiar sound of Soo-Ho's bike, she sniffed quietly as the cold night air hit her nose. Yeong-Ja looked up at the stars and smiled slightly, saying a silent hello to Do-Hwan before the familiar sound caught her ears. She looked to her left to see Soo-Ho coming to a stop, his red and black jacket making it easier for her to notice him, she walked over to him with pursed lips and tapped his helmet that was still on his head.

"You're late." She scolded, a smirk twitching on her lips but she hid it well as she glared at him. Soo-Ho lifted his visor up, his eyes trained on her own as he instantly began to panic at the angry look on her face.

"I know-I'm really sorry, we had so many deliveries and-" Yeong-Ja bursted out laughing as he panicked to try to justify himself. He blanched at her switch in demeanour, watching as she continued to laugh in his face.

"You should've seen your face." Yeong-Ja giggled, dramatically wiping a fake tear from her eye. Soo-Ho realised that she played him and rolled his eyes so hard, neither of them would be surprised if they rolled out of his head. 

"Ha. Ha. Ha. You think you're so funny." He drawled out sarcastically. Yeong-Ja simply smiled and tilted her head slightly.

"I am. I also think I'm adorable too. The total package if you will." Soo-Ho let out a laugh and shook his head, a grin on his lips.

"Okay, 'total packet' better get on before I drive off without you and eat all this chicken by myself." Yeong-Ja gasped loudly and rushed to sit behind Soo-Ho, quickly putting the helmet on her head and wrapping her arms around him.

"Why didn't you say you had chicken, to begin with?" Soo-Ho just laughed and patted her hands softly, his touch lingering for a moment longer before taking off back home for the night. 

It was midnight, a couple of hours after Yeong-Ja and Soo-Ho had gotten home and all three Ahn residents ate the chicken Soo-Ho was given by his boss. Yeong-Ja sat on the carpet floor by the foot of her bed, guitar in hand, Officer Jun had gifted it to her a couple of months ago when she had mentioned to him that she used to play the instrument. It used to be his since his dream before becoming a policeman was to actually become an idol, just like hers was. So here she sat, strumming away on the chords she was trying to learn, she softly sang the lyrics as she played the instrument, trying to remember what Do-Hwan had taught her all those years ago.

A soft knock sounded on her door causing her to pause, Yeong-Ja sat the guitar beside her and got up to open the door to see Soo-Ho standing there, with a long-sleeved blue shirt hugging his arms and black sweatpants, his hair messy as if he had just wakened up. 

"Did I wake you?" She quietly asked, Soo-Ho softly smiled and shook his head.

"No. Having trouble falling asleep." He answers, his voice low. He looked into her room, the golden light of her bedside and desk lamps making it seem so warm.