𝘛𝘌𝘕

"  ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʏ.  "

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Soo-Ho made his way to the elevator, phone in hand as he walked into the building. Yeong-Ja had yet to see the text he had sent a little over 5 minutes ago, telling her that he was bringing some food for them to eat together. As he stepped into the elevator, his gut twisted slightly as he stared at the floor number, he had no clue what bought on this sudden feeling. Shaking his head Soo-Ho just sighed, gripping the plastic bag in his hand slightly tighter.

But even after the elevator stopped and the doors slowly opened, the twist in his gut got slightly tighter. He walked towards the dance practice room, but as he reached the room everything seemed to freeze around him as he stared through the small door window with wide eyes, the plastic bag slipped through his fingers, the food landing with a thud. Soo-Ho slammed the door open causing the two strangers to freeze, but Soo-Ho's eyes stayed glued on Yeong-Ja's bloodied and beaten figure on the ground. There was so much blood surrounding her.

"Who the hell are you kid?" The older woman sneered, stuffing money into her pockets, a bloodied knife in her hand. Soo-Ho's gaze pierced into her, his eyes narrowed darkly.

"What did you do to her?" He asked walking forward, the older man scoffed and nudged Yeong-Ja's body with his blood-stained shoe.

"Did our whore daughter get a boyfriend too?" Soo-Ho felt anger and disgust rush through his body as the words left the man's tongue. There's no way these...Monsters were Yeong-Ja's parents, the man laughed and kicked her once again causing Soo-Ho to rush forward.

"Don't you fucking touch her!" Soo-Ho yelled, shoving the man away. Soo-Ho punched the man's jaw, sending him to the ground with a pathetic yelp. The older woman came running towards Soo-Ho causing him to throw a punch into her gut causing the knife the fall from her hands before kicking the back of her knees, bringing her to her knees. Soo-Ho breathed heavily and ripped all the money from the woman's pockets, money that wasn't hers, before throwing the woman next to her husband.

Soo-Ho landed on his knees harshly by Yeong-Ja and with shaky hands, carefully cradled her head, his other hand pressing on the stab wound in her stomach.

"Get out! GET THE FUCK OUT OR I SWEAR I'LL KILL YOU!" Soo-Ho screamed, seething with rage. He watched with dark teary eyes as they scrambled to their feet and ran, he wanted nothing more than to drag them out and inflict the same pain they put Yeong-Ja through. Soo-Ho turned back to Yeong-Ja and scrambled around, his fingers finding her wrist and her neck, praying for a pulse.

"Open your eyes Yeong-Ja. Please." He pleaded he didn't know what to do so he scrambled for his phone, his shaking hands stained with her blood.

"I-W-we need a-an ambulance, m-my f-f-friend is hurt." He stuttered as the severity of the situation dawned on him. Soo-Ho stared down at Yeong-Ja's bloodied and bruised face and barely rising chest, terror replacing the anger. He had already lost his parents, he couldn't lose her too. He shakily ran his hand through her hair, pushing away the strands covering her pale, bruised face.