Chapter 7.5(Short chapter)

Y/n:Ouch ouch!

*Glynda was still pulling y/n's ears*

Glynda:That's the third time this week I've caught you late at night outside your dorm,young man!

Y/n:Sorry miss goodwitch! I was doing some important research OUCH!

Glynda:Then let it be at another time. You should be asleep.

Y/n:*mumbles* I would sleep, if it weren't for the damn nightmares.

Glynda:What? *she stops pulling y/n's ears*

Y/n:*sighs as he runs his hand over his ear*

Glynda:*sigh*....Y/n I know you're scared about all this, but I'm doing my best to find something about what's happening to you. You are getting more and more nervous because of it.

Y/n:Each nightmare gets worse than the last and I-

*Glynda put her hands in y/n shoulders.*

Glynda: Please...look, I won't stop you from stopping but at least, take it easy. You are young and...and...*she sighs and takes her hands off y/n shoulders* Everything will be fine. Enjoy the end of the semester and...let me handle it.

Y/n:....Fine, you won.

Glynda:Thank god...

*Glynda notices Y/n necklace.*

Glynda:Nice necklace...

Y/n:Gift from my stepmother.

Glynda:Oh...it's a nice necklace.

Y/n:Thank you.

Glynda:*sigh* Now young man, go back to your dorm immediately. If you don't go back now...

Y/n:Not the ears, not the ears! OUCH OUCH OUCH!

*timeskip*

*Glynda stood in her office staring at the window and the moon while holding a ring.

Glynda:*Sigh*

Ozpin:I believe he should know.

Glynda:About the Ghost of Sparta thing?

Ozpin:...Glynda...he has to know, after all he is your son.

Glynda:...Maybe it's best he doesn't know about it.

Ozpin:You left Johhny and the boy, because you were obligated by your duty. And now, the same boy is here at the academy where you work, following in the footsteps of his father...and mother.

Glynda:I begged Johhny not to let him want to be a huntsman.

Ozpin: It's in his blood, Glynda. Anyway, I believe that due to the circumstances and the problems he is going through with these "powers" and that now he is definitely willing to become a huntsman just like you and his father, now is the time for it....

Glynda:...And how do you think he would react!? *she speaks as she turns to face ozpin* What will he think when he finds out that his "dead mother" actually abandoned him and his father?

Ozpin:First of all, you and Johnny knew very well the risks....

Glynda:It doesn't change anything!

Ozpin:...The bitter truth is better than the sweet Lie.

*Glynda turns around and faces the window again*.

Glynda:...

Ozpin: You lost a life with him, Glynda, and you can't even say you love him or hug him...I don't know about having a child, but I believe it's the best possible choice. *he walks away* But the decision is yours. Have a good night.

*A few tears fall from glynda's face.*

*timeskip*

Y/n pov

Y/n:*yawn*....Yang?
Yang:*snoring*

Y/n:*chuckles* Sleep well babe...

*As I took a shower and put on my uniform, I thought about Cinder and what she said. In fact this whole story gave me the creeps and I'm sure this girl can't be trusted.*

Yang*yawn* Babe?

Y/n:Morning sleephead. Come on, it's class time.

Yang:....I can't move my legs.

Y/N:*facepalm*

Yang:This is your fault~

Y/n:Yang, this is called laziness. Now get up.

Yang:hmm Lame...so....about the dance...

Y/n:Yeah no worries i got you. It's going to be a special night, trust me.

Yang:Oh I know it will. I was thinking afterwards we could get something to eat or maybe...you know.

Y/n:*blush* I get it. Now get up! *I say as i jump in the bed and tickle her*

Yang:PFFF HAHAHA! BABE YOU- AHAHAHA

Continue in the next chapter

So...why i did a lot of small chapters? Uhh i kinda geting some ideas so yeah, just wait for a moment and i give you more chapters and all. I kinda gonna get a break too. But, hey...maybe you find me playing Tf2 huh? If you got any ideas or sugestions, just tell me ok? Have a great...day or night i dunno. Cya