Chapter 7(short chapter)

Y/n Pov

*Where am i?*

I am in a village that is completely on fire. And I was holding the blades.

Is it happening again?

*I start running and killing every being I meet in front of me. I do my best to stop, but I can't control myself...I feel anger...hate...all of it inside me. I go into a house and I see a woman hugging a child.*

NO NO! STOP NO!

*i wake up*

Y/n:AH! *pant pant pant pant*....*sigh*

*i wake up in my bed with yang laying down in my side. She slowy open her eyes and look at me worried*

Yang:Another nightmare?

Y/n:*sigh* Yeah. *I sit down put my hand in my head* This one worse than the others.

*Yang wrap her arms around my waist and place one hand on my cheek*

Yang:Hey it was just a bad dream.

*My blades were placed in my table. We both notice the blades glowing*

Y/n:Yeah...

Yang:Come on lets go back to bed.

Y/n:I think i going to the library.

Yang:See if you can find something huh? I wanted to go with you but *yawn* i so tired after our "moment" *she giggles and lay down in the bed* just please be careful,if Goodwitch find you-

Y/n:Yeah i get. *i say as i take off my pyjamas and put some clothes* Sometimes she act like she my mom or something.

Yang:*chuckles* Is cute, actually. *yawn* Be back soon please...

Y/n:*i kiss her cheek* Of course babe. Good night.

*I grab my blades and i make my way to the library*

*timeskip*

*Is been a time since i was reading some books. Again, i can't find nothing about the blades.*

Y/n:*sigh*

Cinder:Hello darling...

Y/n:Woa!

*when I notice, Cinder is sitting next to me*

Y/n:Oh hi...uhh Cinder...right?

Cinder:Yes it is. A bit late at night don't you think?

Y/n:I say the same.

Cinder:I couldn't sleep...if I may ask, what are you reading?

*This girl speaks in a different way...she gives me a look of mischief or suspicion. I'd better watch out for her. *

Y/n:Ancient weapons.

Cinder:Interesting...

*Cinder looks me up and down with that same smile and stares at my blades for a moment. *

Cinder:Beautiful weapons. Must be a family heirloom.

Y/n:If I say yes, I'll be lying.

Cinder:Oh I understand...tell me Y/n...what would you do for power?

Y/n:What?

Cinder:*giggles* Pardon me. Is that a strange question? What would you do for more power?

Y/n:I don't think I need more power.

Cinder:Not even to protect the ones you love?

Y/n:...

Cinder:That's what I thought. *she gives a maleficent giggle*

Y/n:What do you want from me?

*Cinder gets up from her chair and starts circling me and stops behind me. I feel her run her finger along one of my blades.*

Cinder:There's an old story, legend really, of a man who was made a god. A man who destroyed an entire empire and drowned the world in his rage, he was called...*she whispers in my ear* Ghost of sparta...

*When she speaks that name I feel a chill inside me. How does she know this story? Does she know about the blades? Wait... she might know about the blades!*

Cinder:When you use them, what do you feel? What do you feel when you unleash all that power and destroy your enemies?

Y/n:What you...

Cinder:*she leans and whispers in my ear* Did it feel good? Killing...ripping apart everything in sight? *giggles* ...*she keeps circling me * feels good doesn't it? Having that power...

Y/n:What do you want from me?

Cinder:*chuckles*...I want to unleash the monster inside you.

Y/n:Monster? I'm not a monster.

Cinder:For now...we have more in common than you think.

Y/n:I don't even know you.

Cinder:*she sits down at the table as she stares at me with an evil, lust-filled smile* Darling...my colleagues say you and I should be enemies,but I think we can work together....to show the world true terror and what we're capable of.

Y/n:You are not an exchange student....

Cinder:Hm? Making false accusations dear? *she says as she put a finger in her lip* I'll tell you what Y/n...your fate is just like the former user of those blades...to destroy everything in sight without leaving a trace of life. *she leans and whisper in my ear* I make sure you turn into the real monster you are destined to be...*she licks my cheek*

Y/n:! YOU LITTLE- *i pull out my blades and in a blink of eye she dissapear. I can only hear her wicked laugh*

Y/n:...*sit down*....what was that?

Glynda:Y/n L/n...

Y/n:Shit...

*I turn around and see Goodwitch staring at me with a serious look while she has her arms crossed*

Y/n:Uhhh

Glynda:You should be in your dorm.

Y/n:But...I'm studying, so that's a good reason...right? hehe...hehe...heh

*She pulls my ear*

Y/n:AUCH AUCH AUCH!

Glynda:With me now, young man!

Y/n:H-HEY AUCH!

Glynda:You're grounded....