Chapter 2

Y/n pov

Y/n:Where...where am I?

*I open my eyes and see that I am on some kind of battlefield. There are many men being brutally killed.*

Y/n:OH MY GOD! WHAT IS THIS PLACE? I HAVE TO RU-

*Suddenly I see a man with a giant hammer. I try to run but I can't. I kneel down. I get down on my knees.*

Y/n:WHAT AM I DOING? RUN!

*Suddenly I feel myself saying something*

ARES DESTROY MY ENEMIES AND MY LIFE ITS YOURS!

Y/n:Did I say that? I DIDN'T SAY THAT! WHAT LIGHT IS THAT?

*I see a red light and I see two creatures holding the blades I use.*

Y/n: W-WHAT?

*The chains of the blades stick to my forearms and begin to burn my forearms - the same pain I felt when I found the blades.*

AHHHHHHHH

Y/n:AHHHHHHHHH

*I wake up*

Y/n:AHHHHHHH! *pant pant pant pant pant*...oh god...

*I get up slowly and look at the ground where my blades are.*

Y/n:This... is your story..where you came from? What are you... *sigh* shit! I have class.

*I get up. I take a shower, brush my teeth, and eat a simple chocolate bar. I run to class. I see in front of me the blades. They were on fire but not burning my room.*

Y/n:Whata? Ugh *i grab the blades and put them in another place. When i turn around i see the blades in front of me. It scares me and I fall back*

Y/n:WOAH! UGH NOW NO! *I pick up the blades and throw them into the wardrobe. I leave my room and go into the living room when I trip over something and fall to the floor*

Y/n:Ouch! EH?

*I see the blades again.*

Y/n:UGH LEAVE ME ALONE!

*Some students look at me with confused and strange looks.*

Y/n:Uhh...i...fuck it *I take the blades and equip them.* Looks like you're not going to leave me alone anyway. *I walk to class.*

*as I enter the room the students stare at me. I guess that's what happens when you're new.*

Ruby: Y/N!

Y/n:Oh hi ruby.

*Ruby runs towards me. *

Ruby: Looks like we're in the same class *giggles*

Y/n:*Chuckles* Of course.

Ruby: Come on. You can sit with Weiss and me.

Y/n: Oh for real? Thanks.

*I sit between ruby and weiss.*

Weiss: Oh hello Y/n. Good morning.

Y/n: Good morning Weiss.

Ruby:Uhh y/n...you didn't need to bring your blades...it's just theory class.

Y/n:Uhh i uhh...it's just...the blades keep chasing me and not wanting to leave me so it's...kind of part of me? *I chuckle nervously*

Ruby:....*giggles* Good one. I think it's cool that you feel your weapons are part of you. Wait till you see mine.

Y/n(mind):She didn't believe it...ok that's good.

Weiss:Ahem ruby the y/n needs to focus.

Ruby: But class hasn't even started.

Weiss: But you keep bothering him!

Ruby: Oh please! You're the one bothering us.

Y/N: uhhh...this is going to be a long day...

*timeskip*

Oobleck:Yes! Yes, before the Faunal Rights Revolution, more popularly known as the Faunal War BLAH BLAH BLAH

Y/n(mind):Oh man...I don't need to know what I already know...my mother taught me all about humans and faunus...hmm.

Oobleck:Have any among you been subjugated or discriminated because of your Faunus heritage?

*I see the girl I defended that day slowly raise her hand.*

Y/n:Hmm...

Oobleck:Dreadful,simply dreadful! Remember,students,it is precisely this kind of ignorance that breeds violence! *sips drink*

Y/n(mind):Ah I know that very well...and look who's here.

*I see the same guy I almost confronted that day. I think his name is Cardin. I stare at him with a cold stare. Suddenly he seems to notice and looks at me with a look of anger.*

Y/n(mind):Believe me, I really want to break those teeth of yours.

Weiss: Excuse me John...your blades.

Y/n: What?

Weiss: They are glowing...

Y/n:!

*I see that the blades are glowing like they're on fire.*

Y/n(mind): Shit! I have to control myself. Go away fire go go go

Weiss: Y/n. *She puts her hand on my hand* Are you okay?

Y/n:*I blush a little* Y-yeah i fine.

*Weiss notices what she's done and blushes a little too*

Oobleck: Young man, is everything all right?

Y/n:Eh?

Oobleck:It's not necessary to use weapons in theory classes, especially when you don't have control over them.

Y/n(mind):Shit, did everybody notice?

*I see some looks and whispers about me*

Random student1: Isn't that the guy who almost fought with Cardin?

Random student2: Why did he bring this things here?

Random student3: You two shut up or he will hear.

Oobleck: Young man...

*The blades stop glowing*

Y/n:Uhh everything is under control...hehe...heh...heh...

Oobleck:Right....Now,which one of you young scholars can tell me blah blah