Reunited.

Warnings: mature language.

"- So yeah that's what she said, and it pissed me off. Uh. Y/N? Hello, earth to Y/N!" Maya waved infront of you obnoxiously clicking to reunite you to the world from your daydream. You jolted with a squeak as reality became clear again.

"Huh? Sorry what were you saying?" You asked, embarrassed with a rose blush on your cheeks.

" You didn't hear a word I said, get out of fairy land Y/N. Anyway, those really hot Youtubers, you know the ghost hunter boys, Sam and Colby.  That bitch Eli said that they are not hot like how, I don't even understand how she could think that!" Maya yells, clearly offended. You hold your hand up in a signal for her to calm down.

"Maya, jeez take a breath. 1 Eli is entitled to her own opinion and she is also not into men and also show me ill be the real judge." You announced swilling the coffee in your cup. Maya squeeled with excitement and grabbed her phone, frantically typing.

" Here is their YouTube channel." She says thrusting the phone towards you. You take it and scroll down the list of videos when an old one catches your eye. You click play and you can't believe your eyes.

" Oh my god." You gasp staring at the familiar faces. Maya raises her eyebrows at your reaction wiggling them which humming.

" mhm I know right, they are smokin." She says winking to you.

"No- well yes but omg. I know them." You smile still staring at the screen.

" What, you know them. Absolutely no way!" Maya raises her voice with a mixture of unbelieving and jealousy.
You reach for your phone and pull up an old photo of the three of you in your highschool band practise uniform.

"I told you see, thats Samual, me and then Cole next to me. Or not I guess since it's Sam and Colby now but yeah I know them. We went to high-school together and then I had to move and I haven't seen them since." You finish with a sigh, a small frown forming on your lips.

"Oh I never realised, thats awesome you know them though, who knows you might meet eachother again!" Maya responds keeping it positive. You sigh loudly keeping your eyes on the photo of the three of you.

" I doubt it they are in Kansas and I'm here in LA, I don't even have family in Kansas anymore so it's not like I can visit and stay." You disagree, closing your phone, removing the image from your sight. Maya giggles.

" Don't be silly Y/N they also live in LA they have for a few years now. Your closer than expected huh?" She smiles as your eyes light up.

"What, they live here!" You practically scream getting the attention of everyone in the Starbucks.

" shhh, yes Y/N they live in an apartment in LA, not sure where in LA but they do live here." Maya announced finishing her coffee and grabbing her bag.

"Well I've got some research to do then." You mumbled, taking the last sip from your cup.

" Yeah, I wish you luck with that girl, anyway I got some things to do, I'll talk later. Bye!!" Maya waves walking to the door.

" Yeah, talk later. Cya!" You wave back with a smile.

~

You fiddle with your key chain picking your apartment key from the rest and unlocking your door, you get in and lock it behind you, simultaneously slipping your trainers off your feet. You run to the sofa and open your laptop. Into Google you wrote, "Sam and colbys P.O box address." The address popped up and you began writing on a letter.