Chapter 5 Training & A Beast Attention

.

.

.

.

"To me you need to talk. Yes?" Yoda asked as I walked into the meditation chamber.

"More so inform you that I will be testing my abilities, none on other living beings while I am here of course." I told him. "Do you have a place you would prefer I do it?"

"I do." Yoda nodded as he stood up, "to watch your training I would like too."

I followed him out of the meditation chamber.

He lead me to a normal looking training area that had Kenobi, Anakin and Ahsoka present.

"Master Yoda, what are you doing here?" Anakin asked as he was the first to notice Yoda and I.

"Come to train his abilities Y/N has." Yoda told him and he and others look towards me.

"Feel free to watch, but know I wont be responsible for any side effects that may occur." I told him as I moved past the four jedi into the center of the room.

I ignored the concerned and worried glances they threw to me.

.

.

The jedi all watched as Y/N stood motionless in the center of the room. None of them knew what to expect. Maybe he was just really powerful in the force, but they knew it would be too optimistic for that to just be the case.

"I need a partner..." Y/N muttered to himself as he extended his hand, "Might aswell try this..."

They all watched in wonder as across from him they felt and saw a pinkish purple energy building up. They were like sparks until they heard the sound of a rip and enery shot verticall up and down forming a line that slowly opened.

The four jedi stared caustiously as something stepepd out.

What stepped out was a female with light purple skin and long purple hair

What stepped out was a female with light purple skin and long purple hair. Her legs forom the knee down were more akin to bird like feet while the rest of her was humanoid. Her figure was very scantily clad in a small dark purple loin cloth and  her breast covered by two dark purple lines of cloth.

The lower half of her face was covered by a black purplish mask. She had two horns potruding upwards from the top of her forhead. Finally she had two long pointed ears.

She stopped infront of Y/N and kneeled down, "My Prince."

"Rise," Y/N told her, "You will help me-"

"Hold on who is she?" Anakin asked interrupting Y/N, something that was a slight nuisance.

"My servant of course." Y/N answered in a voice that made it seem like one would be stupid to not realize the fact.

"Your servant..." Anakin muttered with a bothered look on his face.