Chapter 2 Bysoss

.

.

.

.

Two Venators came out of hyperspace in view of the pink planet of Bysoss.

One ship held Anakina and Ashoka, while the other held Obi wan and Yoda. All four of which were looking out the bridge windows of their respective ships gazing the planet before them.

It was pink with purple clouds floating around it. That's all the clones and officers could tell about it, but the jedi and padawan could feel something was wrong with the planet. Well it didn't feel wrong, but the feeling that was imminating from it seemed to calling them down towards it, almost as if something was tempting them.

"Master Yoda." Obi wan spoke, "Is is wise to bring Ashoka down there?"

Yoda didn't respond immediately, instead his gaze was focused down on the planet, "Here Anakin and Ashoka will stay, watch for the Separatist arrival they will."

Obi wan nodded it did seem like a good idea to have someone up here keeping watch.

"And if we don't make it back they can go get help from the Temple." Obi wan mused and Yoda nodded.

Silence fell between the two as the venators got closer to the planet. They went towards the holotable where they relayed their plan to Anakin and Ashoka. While Anakin wasn't happy about it he still agreed.

"Just be careful master, this planet feels off." Anakin told Obi wan.

"I know, I sense it too Anakin." Obi wan said, "Just make sure we don't have to deal with droids while finding the scource of the disturbance."

"Don't worry masters we'll make sure no clankers disrupt your search." Ashoka reassured.

"Generals the ships are ready to take us down to the surface." Commander Cody spoke gaining both jedi's attention.

.

.

.

Down on the planet three LAAT's landed near the ruins of the last remaining Aeldari Palace, the palace of pleasure.

Down on the ground of the planet the clones and jedi could get a full view of the barren landscape where everythign had a pink and purple tint. That palace itself loomed over them. Whatever the disturbance was it was located in there, the closer the jedi got the more they could feel whatever it was.

It was like a whisper in the back of their mind urging them forward. Both jedi found that it took a considerable amount of effort to ignore the voice.

"Cody, are you and your men doing alright?" Obi wan asked.

The Commander nodded, "Just fine sir, why do you ask?"

"The force on this planet is calling out to us, if any of you hear voices in your head tune them out." Obi wan ordered.

The clones while unsure about what he was talking about they still nodded and followed the order. After all if anyone knew anything abuot the force it'd be these two jedi.

The two jedi and squad of clones slowly made their way inside the palace. Their were no signs of life, nor signs of any dead. Dust caked every surface while everything looked ancient and ready to crumble at the slightest touch. They were suprised the palace was still standing.

"This place looks like it's ready to blow over." Boil spoke looking around.

"It is from an ancient race that got wiped out during the early era of the old republic." Kenobi commented.