Fun Time In The Store (not sexually, you hentai wa)

Aleks' POV-

As i walked with sly he confirmed that we were a couple. He pulled me into a hug making me blush, and of course he giggled. I turned to him and kissed him, before he kissed back I pulled away. He pouted at me.

"That's what you get for laughing at me" I said stubbornly

"I cant help it"he replied childishly"you're just too cute....too cute for me"

"Shut up Sly, what are we here for anyway?"

"Don't know. James knew but he canceled out"

"I guess we're here for fun" I pointed out looking at him "I know where I wanna go"

"And where is that?"

"TOYS!!!!" I yelled, running in the direction of the toys

Eddie's POV-

"TOYS!!!!" Aleks yelled, running towards the aisle.

"Can he get any cuter?" I mumbled to myself while running after him

Soon I lost sight of what aisle he went to, but I already had an idea. Where ever transformers are. I entered the aisle and saw Aleks with a mask on, an Optimus prime one at that. He walked up to me and just stood there while pointing at his mask.

"No Immortal, you already have this at the house"

"But. But. But"

"No buts, find something that you don't have already"

It sounds like I'm his mom, I laughed at the thought. Soon Aleks joined the laughing.

"Eddie, it sounds like you're my mom"he pointed out but soon became sitracted "hey, let's get a board game!"

"That sounds fun, we can tell the creatures like that"

"How bout pictionary?"

"We're not the best at drawing, but that would make it funnier"

I grabbed the game and paid for it. As we were walking out to the car the weather changed slightly, it was a little windy but I could handle it. Aleks put on his minecraft sweater and pulled up the hood. Soon we got to the car. Aleks pulled down his hood and looked at me.

"So, are you ready to tell them?"

"He'll yeah I am, how about you Aleks?"

"I'm a little nervous, but really what bad can come from this?"

I leaned over and kissed him. I pulled away and started the car. I turned to him and his face turned slightly red.

"Earth to Aleks" I said trying to get his attention

"Damn it Eddie! You caught me off guard"

I just giggled again and started driving to the house. Once we were there we called everyone to the main room because we wanted to play a board game. Everyone was there including Monica and we got started.

Aleks' POV-

We started to get all of the pieces out and relished there was a board.

"Who even uses the board?lets split into two teams." I said "Nova you are captain of team Anal"

"Yeah!" Nova said excitedly

"Okay, I'm gonna do something weird here. Nova you can choose the next captain as well"

"Alright, who don't I want on my team. Sly, you can be captain"

"Oh thanks, DICK" sly said faking he was hurt

We all laughed.

"Sly, choose one person to be on your team."

"Hmmmmmmm...first, can I be captain of team hippo?"

Of course Sly would want that to be his team name

"Yeah, just hurry up and choose a member!"I shouted towards him

"Fine, Aleks, I choose you!" We all laughed at his reference

James chose Seamus, Kootra, and Monica. While sly chose me, Dan, and Nick. Kootra grabbed a white board and we started.

A/N

How do you like this so far? In my opinion I am proud of my work. Leave suggestions and ideas in the comments. My next chapter will be out tomorrow. I have a Facebook page that ISNT for writing. I have mentioned it before, but I changed the name to I'm quite logical but my logic doesn't show itself