You Mean So Much More To Me

My Immortalfox is finally out. I am still doing the pewdiecry. Hope you Swans like this. In this story Tiffany never met Aleks, I have nothing against her, it just wouldnt work in the story.

Aleks' POV-

Moving into the Creature house with Sly was going to be hard work. I never really talked to The Creatures a lot except for James, Seamus and Eddie. Sure I've talked to the others but I never really had a full conversation with them.

I was packing when I heard Nobs4Lyf come on, my phone was ringing and I already knew who it was.

"What?" I asked bitterly

"Damn Aleks, UGOTDABLOOZ!" Sly said and ended it with a giggle

"No, packing is hard"

"Well no shit Aleks"

"Hey I'm trying to keep thing PG goddamnit!" I prclaimed jokingly and we both laughed

"well lucky for you, just open your front door."

I walked to my door and opened it. There stood Sly wih packing tape and a moving truck.

"Yo,What the fuck?!"

"I'm here to help!" Eddie said and walked ino my house.

"Why are you here, I thought I was getting a flight down?"

"I thought I would surprise you, so here I am"

we walked to my room and he grabbe everything out of my closet and drawers. Well, i guess i'm driving to Colorado with Sly. He started helping me pack by shoving hings in boxes. We were finally done so i let out a sigh of relief.

"Finally" I said while leaning back and resting againsst the wall. Sly came next to me and rested his head on my lap. My heart started to pound and I felt my face become hot.

"Are we going to leave or what?" Eddie mentioned and moved his head off my lap. He got up and opened the door. I followed behind him. Why did I act like that when he layed his head on me?

Eddie's POV-

We were finally don and Aleks was leaning against the wall. I went next to hhim and rsted my head in his lap. I wish he knew how I felt. I wanted to lay there forever.

"Are we going to leave or what?" I said

I opened the door and he followed behind me. How will I keep calm when we share a room in Colorado. I already told Aleks about us having the same room, but I dont think i can take it any longer.