Something's Wrong

(A/N: If you see something at the end of the last chapter I had done, then good.

I was tired of waiting for doing Adam vs Ren II and I did plan two chapters where Kairi confronts her brother and Io, leading up to an impromptu match between her and Kai's girlfriend as they invade Raw alongside NXT, but the patience was killing me and I didn't want to wait anymore, so here's the chapter that I've been wanting to publish since I created it in the notes app and set it aside.

I hope you guys understand why I did what I did.)

~With Masami; 10 Minutes Into The Match~

It was during the match that was entertaining: Kai really bringing the fight to Adam and not being down for the count.

At one point, I saw that Kai was on his feet, looking to have Adam bring the fight to him, but it seemed like Cole was adamant about it, so he looked for the superkick and gave it to him.

Then, Adam didn't seem pleased because when he brought Kai back on his feet, he ran to the ropes and gave him a very hard kick to the back of his left thigh!

Very soon after that, the crowd booed at Adam so heavily that he didn't care! He didn't give a shit!

I covered my mouth in horror because I can clearly see that Kai is hurting while he held on to his leg, just trying to hold in his scream, but I can see that his eyes are watering as I was so concerned for him.

Something was definitely wrong with Kai and the ref knew what was going on and looked to call the match off, but Kai stopped the ref and told him to keep the match going?!

What is he doing?! He's hurt!

Kai managed to get the roll up on Adam and got another two count, but the latter was just trying to put away my boyfriend! Kai then looked to end it by bumping to the ropes and locking in the Sleeper, but you can clearly see that he's limping and the expression on his face said it all: he's hurt.

After passing out Adam with the sleeper, he lifted him up for a Brainbuster but he couldn't do it as he fell and held onto his leg!

Adam took the opportunity to no-sell the move and hit Kai with The Last Shot to get the win.

Now, I would be upset with Kai losing, but to hell with the match, I was more concerned about what went wrong!

The ref called for the bell, threw up the "X", and called for the EMTs to come down and help Kai as I slid into the ring and I held onto his head, telling him to look at me and try to ignore the pain.

Masami: 私と一緒にいて。 見ないでください。 ただ私に集中してください、いいですか? 見ないで、カイ。 ただ私を見てください、他には何もありません。 (Stay with me. Don't look at it. Just focus on me, okay? Don't look at it, Kai. Just look at me, nothing else.)

As the doctors were checking on Kai, I saw Adam in the background, smiling and laughing at what he's done to my man. His buddies were joining in on the fun as Adam smiled, winked at me, and walked off.

I was pissed at what they were doing. They thought Kai getting hurt was funny and they were gafawwing at what they were seeing.

I never wanted to kill anyone so much in my life.

Eventually they did and Kai wasn't showing any pain on his face. He was trying to ignore it by keeping a straight face, but when I got a view of what was wrong with his leg, I wanted to throw up.

The back of his left leg was starting to bruise. It had to be the hamstring.

I immediately looked away and tried to not get sick to my stomach, but I thought it was unbelievable that Kai tried to finish the match with a ruptured hamstring, despite the pain he was in.