Mixed Tag Match

~With Kai~

This week, Masami and I were booked to face Matt Riddle and Candice LeRae in a mixed tag team match.

Now, this was the first time we were tagging together and I know it will just make us very sore much after, so here's what we plan on doing this coming weekend: we're gonna be looking at some hot tubs, see which one will fit our backyard, and find out which one will help with our aching muscles and bring our stress levels down, especially mine, which are through the fucking roof after I called out the USA Network.

Unless they supplied one for us after apologizing to me for their comments on my autism.

For now, we were at Full Sail, ready to bring this feud to a head and we got into our gear. Masami was still in the same gear that she wore a couple months ago and she looks so beautiful, I don't know if she's aware about it.

Anyway, as Matt and Candice made their entrance, we were ready to make ours as Masami was wearing a leather jacket with her gear and I put my towel around my shoulders and we were ready.

As our music started playing, the fans started booing and cheering at the same time as the announcer already introduced Candice and Matt.

At the 0:31 mark at the song, we both entered just having no emotion on our faces. We didn't want to show anything to our enemies.

Announcer: And their opponents, Io Shirai, Ren Hosako, THE RUMBLING!

Masami and I looked at each other, smiled, we fist bumped, and we both walked down the ramp with evil intent, letting everyone know that we were ready to fight.

As we walked down, we were by the fans as we looked at them with no fear, showing that we were ready to kill them all if we have to. When the chorus came up, Masami went on one side of the ring as I did the other.

We both stared down Matt and Candice as we were waiting for the fans to yell out the line.

When we stepped through the ropes...

Crowd: BEWARE!!!

...we all did a staredown on each other as Matt and I were nose to nose, same with Candice and Masami. We were ready to go to war.

When we were separated by the official, I swiped my towel off my shoulders as Masami took off her jacket with a very evil smile, looking at Candice.

After we chose who would go first, Masami and I fist bumped and she went through the ropes so I could start things off.

I was jumping around, shadow boxing until the ref called for the bell.

Ref: RING THE BELL!

The bell rang as Matt and I got started as we had our hands up, looking to make a move on each other.

Matt kicked the side of my torso as I did the same, but he tried to kick me two times, which I blocked, and then gave him a side kick to his chest again.

What we're doing is starting off slow and see if we can try to get the fans invested in what we plan on doing in Toronto inside that steel cage, which I'm looking forward to, A LOT.

He tried to kick me again, but I caught it, pushed him down and locked in the heel hook. He screamed in pain as he got close to me, slapped me two times to try and get me to let go, but I didn't. Instead, I pulled back on his heel, making him fall backwards and yell out in pain.