Chap. 1 accidents

(A/N, I suck at starting stories, so sorry if this chapter is sorta bad, I'll try to improve myself with every chapter)

*Knock* *Knock*

Alchemist looked up from her work, realizing how late it was, after a look on the clock: 7:47 pm.
How did she lost the overview of the time so fast.

*Knock* *Knock*

"Commin! "

she called down the stairs,
"The door is open, just enter! "

She knew that it is probably her brother, he always comes late home from the Bar.

She ran downstairs, but randomly slipped and then..

*BANG*

Sparkling: "OH GOD YOUR OKAY?! "

Alchemist was surprised to see Sparkling cookie in front of her.

She got up and mumbled something until she finally found her words.

Alchemist "Uh yeah, but what are you doing here?"

Sparkling: "Vampire drank to much again, so I wanted to bring him home, because I knew where he lives and when I arrived here, I saw you falling down the stairs. "

Alchemist: "Oh, well thank you for bringing him over and don't worry I'm fine. "

Sparkling: "Well good"

sparkling took the sleeping vampire inside, sat him down on a chair and then turned back around to alchemist

Sparkling: "And who are you when I'm allowed to ask? "

Alchemist: "Oh did he never mention me? I'm Alchemist cookie, his sister! "

Sparkling: "SISTER?!"

Alchemist: "Umm yeah? "

Sparkling: "You look nothing like him!"

Alchemist: "I hear that a lot, we used to be similar back when we were younger, but we changed a lot since..."

Sparkling: "Since what?"

Alchemist: "None of your business, anyways, I've got some stuff to do, nice to finally meet you! "

Sparkling: "What do you mean with finally? "

Alchemist: "He talks a lot about you, mostly dirty stuff.. "

Sparkling: "Uh- I can explain! "

Alchemist: "Rather explain me, why him? Couldn't you find anything better?"

Sparkling: "Listen I- wait, oh."

Sparkling blushed hard.

Vampire: "HA! I knEw It! YoU likE mE!
*hick up*"

Vampire laughed, in his way to drunk state.

"I should leave. "
Sparkling said, leaving the house.

Alchemist leaves the drunk vampire in the living room and was on the way  back to her room, when she stepped on something small and pointy.

She picked it up.

It was her canine tooth.

That was the moment when she felt the taste of jam (blood) in her mouth.

Maybe she wasn't that 'ok', after her little accident on the stairs.

She ran into the bathroom to clean out her mouth.

It took her 10 minutes until the awful taste was gone and the wound stopped bleeding.

"Perfect.",
She thought,
" That was my adult tooth! Now I have to spend the rest of my life with this. "

The decided just to go to bed, even though it is still 'early' she can continue with her work tomorrow, and she's a bit tired.

~474 words~