►5

• • •

• • •

"Hey there...if you're concerned about the "Do Not Disturb" signs, don't worry; I've left them alone." Emma said to Graham.

"Actually, I'm here about Dr. Archibald Hopper. He mentioned you got into a bit of a row with him earlier?" Graham replied and I scrunched my nose.

'That shrink's name is Archibald? What kind of name is that?' I thought.

"No, I didn't. What are you talking about?" Emma asked back, a bit defensively.

"Where is Miss Holt?" Graham ignored her.

"Right here, Sheriff." I walked over to them and raised my eyebrows at him, "What is all this about?"

"I'm shocked, too, given Emma's shy, delicate sensibilities. Dr. Archibald Hopper says she demanded to see Henry's files and when he refused, she came back and stole them." Graham said and I shook my head while Emma just scoffed.

"She's not like that." I defended her with a frown.

"Well, I'm not seeing it. He said she stole them and before you ask, no, he doesn't have any cameras in his office." Graham replied.

"So convenient. But I know her. Longer than you anyway. She is not like that." I said, glaring harshly at him.

"And she is right here. I told you he gave them to me. What do you not understand?" Emma said before Graham could speak.

"I understand, Emma but alas, he's telling a different tale. May I check your room? Or must I get a search warrant?" Graham smirked and I stood in front of Emma.

"Yeah, why don't you do just that?" I shot back, keeping my glare fixed.

"Hey, it's fine." Emma whispered and I relented. With much reluctance, I stepped aside and Emma opened the door fully, walking over to the couch, with me and Graham following her. She gestured to the files spread on it and said, "This what ya lookin' for?"

Graham glanced at the file spread out in the couch and picked it up, taking a look at it. He then sighed and looked at Emma, "Well, you're very accommodating. But, I'm afraid, Miss Swan, you're under arrest. Again." With that, he began to cuff her.

"Are you serious? Again?" Emma said in disbelief but didn't struggle.

"You do know that she's being set up, right?" I asked him, looking over at Emma in worry.

"And whom, may I ask, is setting her up?" Graham stopped and looked at me, waiting for a reply.

"Lucky guess? Regina? She has been threatening her ever since we decided to stay here. Even from before." I shrugged and he shook his head.

"No. Madam Mayor can't do that. She's honorable. Being a mayor, she has certain duties she needs to do for the sake of this town." He said and I pressed my lips together to suppress a chuckle while Emma shook her head, smiling at his reply.