SET

As everyone sees Zerofuku turning into a new form everyone strode in fear with his aura emerging from his body.

Grandpa: what has happen to that poor god?

Zen: I...I don't know?

Göll: what is that? That guy...he just hatched. Who is he?

Brünnhilde stood looking at the demonic begging and falls to her knees as Göll I'm shocked looks back at her older at sister cover her face with both of her hands.

Göll: sis, what's up?

Brünnhilde: I...I've got nothing!

Göll I'm shocked with that response.

Göll:what? What do you mean you've got nothing?

Both Buddha and Y/N looking straight at this demonic being ready for the attack.

Buddha: Where's Zerofuku?

Y/N: what are you?

Papiyas: He is gone. Expelled from this divine realm forever. I am the Devil king of the Six Heavens Papiyas.

Buddha: is that so. All right. What do you want?

Papiyas looks at his body with new energy flowing thru him.

Papiyas: I'm not sure, I do remember a voice saying, "absorb all power and kill anything that in my way". I do feel that this is my desire. So I'm gonna kill you two and take eat your powers then I'm gonna reclaim hell and destroy everything.

Papiyas thrust both of his fist down as large black blade shoot right on top of his arms.

Papiyas: how interesting but still feeling something still inside of me with more power.

The god at the top are puzzling this new god.

Loki: Well, this is a surprise. Who is that monster? He terrifying.

Odin:...

Ares: Unreal. Do you know this god, Hermes? Who is he?

Hermes: Hmm...No, I got nothing.

Ares: what do you mean? You have no idea?

???: He isn't a god at all.

A voice is head as it walks closer to the gods. Ares looks back and he stumbles in fear.

Ares: W..W..What are you doing here?

The gods looked at the familiar figure as he walks up to Ares.

???: How long do you plan to sit there?

Ares: Huh?

???: You're in my seat. move.

Ares is shocked in fear as the God looks down on him with no emotion, with that command he jump up from the couch to behind it letting the god sit on his seat.

Ares: Yes, Sir!

Hermes bows and greets the God.

Hermes: It's good to see you, Lord Hades.