Power Up

Y/N and Adam has witnessed the first time Zeus the king of all gods using all of his muscles and power to turn to an abomination.

Y/N: what kind of god turns themselves into a monster?

Adam: the with to much power.

Everyone human in the crowds is freaking out on Zeus new form. As well As the two Valkyries.

Göll: wait, what's happening? Why are my hands trembling? I can't seem to stop it feels so weird. Why do I..AH!

Göll looks to her sister but she sees her shaken in fear as well.

Brünnhilde: I'm not sure either. I might be our instincts kicking in. Or something.

Göll: instincts?

Brünnhilde: it's the gut feeling you get, when you're in unspeakable danger. I fear for the those two.

Göll: yeah I know what you mean, Thor was one thing but Zeus. Come one you guys this guy shouldn't scare you.

Zen: I'm not worried.

Göll and Brünnhilde: huh?

Zen: ha, I choose Y/N to be the champion of humanity that driver he has on him give him the power to overpower a gods energy but it does have a time limit. So it seems he hasn't yet used it. So Zeus can try be big and scary but in the end. Y/N will be victorious.

Loki in the god side seems amused with Zeus new from.

Loki: M-hm. I've never seen anything more beautiful. The glory of grandfathers ultimate form. I hope they can handle his power now.

Ares: just few that pressure! I've never seen him transform like that.

Hermes(mind): If Zeus were in til shape, he could sustain that from for 12 or 13 minutes. But with that damage he's already taken from Thors just he'll Berle last five. If Y/N don't have anymore tricks up his sleeves or belt I should say.

Both Adam and Y/N raises there fist in defense ready to first attack on Zeus.

Y/N(mind): get ready here is comes. Seems my power has increased now. Perhaps this driver also analyzes my partners ability and uses it which ever Rider I choose.

Zeus rushes to Adam and Y/N in a blink of an eye  about to land the first blow with his new form using his store energy by compressing his muscles to unleash a single punch.

Zeus: GODS TRUE RIGHT!

Adam uses his reflection ability and punches Zeus in the face with the same move as Y/N also Punches Zeus in the chest throwing him off more farther.

Y/N: TOA!

Heimdall: incredible. Adam and Y/N managed to still hit Zeus!

Zeus turns to his other arm.

Zeus: GODS TRUE LEFT!

Her throws his left arm to punch but Y/N ducks down backwards as he kicks Zeus with and upper kick.

Y/N: TOA!

Again Adam copy's Zeus moves and delivers the same fore back to Zeus. But Zeus still creepy smile back.

Heimdall: wait another right?

Zeus throws his right are again to blow punch this time straight to Y/N, but Adam punches Zeus in the face missing Y/N completely. Adam continues to punch Zeus in the face with his brass knuckles but Zeus still keeps standing. Y/N grabs Adam to the side and gives Zeus multiple punch and kicks.

Y/N: ready!

Adam: right!

Y/N: TOA!

Adam: Huh!