Turn of Events

Y/N walks out from the entrance with whole new attire that the crowd is cheering him.

As the music finishes he takes is place in the arena

Y/N(mind): Damn am I really gonna fight Buddha? My family follows his ways. Thors it was strange that he asked for a classic one-on-one fight with me.

BLACKFLASH

As Y/N was rushes into the room that Brünnhilde instructed him to be he hear in the corner of the hall few voices. He didn't want to be seen by any gods so he hide behind a large bush.

Y/N(mind): I hope it's not Loki again.

He soon see the Seven Gods of Good Fortune heeding to the arena same direction Y/N was going. Y/N sees Ebisu with a wrapped cloth in his hand as he walks with the god angrily.

Ebisu: that damn brat Buddha! Ah! it still hurts. I don't know why we had to leave! The little girl was listening in was she not?

The other gods did it respond to Ebisu clams and continued walking to the arena.

Y/N(mind): little girl? Did they ran in with Göll?

As Y/N couldn't see the gods anymore he leaves from his hiding spot and rushes again only to bumped into Göll with medical equipment in her hands as she drops them on the floor.

Y/N: OW! Sorry about that Göll. Didn't see you there.

Göll: ow. Huh? Y/N what are you doing here?

Y/N: I should ask you the same thing having medical equipment and some medicine.

Y/N was shocked.

Y/N: are you making Drugs!

Göll got up.

Göll: what No! Brünnhilde hurt her hand and I was just getting some bandages and some medicine for her hand.

He took a deep breath

Y/N: oh good. I know that plus here.

Y/N reaches from his pocket giving Göll her phone back.

Göll: my phone?

Y/N: you must have dropped it also you left it on your photos albums and I quickly glance and saw a few pictures of me when I was fight Shiva?

Göll face begging to blushed as she was trying the delete the photos.

Göll: what! What would make you think that! I wasn't taking photos of you! How could you say that! I would never!

Y/N: Um-huh. Anyways let's get back to Brünnhilde she want use to discuss about the next round.

Y/N helped Göll picking up the medicines and head to Brünnhilde. As soon as they arrived Göll gives the bandages to her sister.