run away (haerin x fem reader)

y/n had grown up as the daughter of a servant in a prestigious household, and had always known her place in the world. but everything changed when she met haerin, the only child of the family y/n's parents served.

as they grew up together, y/n found herself drawn to haerin's kindness and intelligence, while haerin appreciated y/n's hardworking nature and dedication to her studies. their friendship blossomed as they spent more and more time together, and soon enough, they became inseparable.

when the time came for high school, haerin's family sponsored y/n's education so that she could attend the same prestigious school as her friend. it was there that they grew even closer, studying together and supporting each other through the challenges of adolescence.

one day, as they were walking home from school, haerin took y/n's hand and said, "i need to tell you something, y/n."

y/n looked at her friend curiously, wondering what could be so important.

"i think i'm in love with you," haerin said quietly, looking at y/n with a mix of fear and hope in her eyes.

y/n's heart skipped a beat, and she felt a rush of warmth spread through her chest. she had been in love with haerin for a while too but never had the courage to express her feelings.

"i love you too, haerin," y/n said, smiling softly. "but how can we be together? our families will never approve."

haerin's expression turned serious as she took y/n's hand in hers. "i don't care what they think," she said firmly. "we can make it work as long as we're together."

and so they began their secret relationship, sneaking kisses and spending time together whenever they could. they knew that they had to be careful, but they couldn't help how they felt.

but one day, haerin's father announced at the dinner table that she would have an arranged marriage with the son of a business associate. haerin looked at y/n, tears welling up in her eyes.

after dinner, haerin found y/n sitting alone in the garden, staring up at the stars.

"i can't do this, y/n," haerin said, her voice shaking with emotion. "i can't marry someone i don't love. i want to be with you."

y/n took haerin's hand, feeling a sense of both fear and excitement. "i want to be with you too, haerin," she said. "but how can we make it work?"

haerin looked at y/n with determination. "we'll run away," she said. "we'll go somewhere where no one knows us and start a new life together."

y/n's heart raced at the thought of leaving everything behind, but she knew that she would do anything for haerin. together, they made a plan to withdraw money from haerin's bank account and buy plane tickets to jeju island, a place they had always dreamed of visiting.

as they sat on the plane, holding hands and watching the clouds pass by, y/n felt a sense of both excitement and fear. she knew that they were taking a big risk, but she also knew that she couldn't live without haerin.

when they arrived on the island, they rented a small cottage by the beach and began their new life together. they spent their days exploring the island, swimming in the ocean, and enjoying each other's company. they knew that they would face challenges ahead, but they were determined to face them together.

as they watched the sunset over the ocean, haerin turned to y/n and took her hand. "i love you, y/n," she said, her voice filled with emotion.

y/n smiled, feeling a sense of warmth spread through her chest. "i love you too, haerin," she said, leaning in for a kiss. "and no matter what happens, we'll face it together."