daycare 2 (newjeans)

it was a new day at the daycare, and the girls were all dropped off by their parents early.

they were all excited to spend the day at the daycare. as soon as their parents left, the girls started running around and screaming, making it hard for miss kim to keep up.

hanni and minji ran around, playing a game of tag, while hyein and danielle played with dolls.

haerin, as usual, was up to no good. she snuck behind the girls and pulled on their hair, making them shriek.

"ah!" hanni yelped as haerin tugged her hair and she fell while running. "waaaaaaaaa!"

miss kim quickly intervened, and helped hanni while scolding haerin. haerin pouted and crossed her arms, running out to the playground to play on the swings alone.

hanni was still wailing about her fall, and how it hurt. minji went to her and kissed her cheek. "there! it should make your boo boo feel better!"

hanni blushed and mumbled, "thank you." danielle had witnessed this and decided to do the same with haerin, as she looked upset.

she ran out to the playground, and ran up to haerin. she pecked her cheek gently and held a hand out to her. "haerin, come join us and play!"

haerin hesitated, but she still took danielle's hand and they walked in.

they all ran around the room, playing tag. minji then suggested changing games to hide-and-seek, but hanni insisted on playing tag.

they started and argument and miss kim had to get up and stop them from pulling each other's hair.

miss kim then realised there was only four of them there... hyein was gone, again.

she rushed to the rooms to find her, only to find that she was not in any of those rooms.

"wow! hyein is eating sand! I wonder if it is nice," hanni suddenly spoke up and was about to walk out to the playground when miss kim stopped het and rushed out.

too late, hyein had a handful of sand in her mouth. miss kim quickly picked her up and shook her upside down, make her spit out all the sand.

when they got back into the room, hanni went up to hyein and asked, "was the sand nice? I want to try too!"

"hanni, you can't eat sand," minji interrupted before hyein or miss kim could say anything.

"who says I can't?"

"sand is not edible."

"okay, you smarty poopy pants."

"who are you calling poopy?!"

"stop!" miss kim placed hyein down and separated the both of them. she placed them both on timeout and they were glaring at each other the entire time.

after that, it was lunchtime, again. this time, they were having pizza.

"wap! wap! wap!" hanni chanted. miss kim sighed, too tired to say anything.

after having pizza, they were served grapes for dessert. "I love grapes," danielle said as she fed haerin one.

"look! I can shoot grapes out of my mouth!" hyein exclaimed and popped two grapes in her mouth. she shot them out, both hitting minji in the face.

hyein giggled as she watched minji fume. minji then filled her mouth with grapes and started shooting them out at everyone.

their lunch turned into a food fight. everyone started using their mouths like a machine gun to shoot grapes at each other. their mouths rattled nonstop and it was hard for miss kim to stop them.

after a while, they stopped. the floor was filled with grapes and their saliva. they all slumped into their chairs, exhausted from the machine gun fight.

miss kim sighed and picked up all the grapes. she pulled out a mop bucket and started mopping the floor.

haerin then accidentally ran into the bucket, spilling the water all over the floor.

"oop."

hanni saw it and started to slide all over the floor. it caused a domino effect and all the girls started sliding around like penguins.

"I'm a mermaid!" danielle exclaimed as she slid across the floor on her stomach.

"me too!" hyein yelled as she copied danielle.

miss kim laughed at the sight, letting the girls play around more. after a while, she picked them all up and helped them wash up.

the girls then requested to paint and miss kim agreed. they all sat together and started painting.

"look, minji, it's you!" hanni showed minji her painting.

"I am not poop!"

"poopy face!" hanni laughed as she drew a face on her painting and labeled it 'minji'.

"look, I painted us!" hyein said, showing them a painting of five girls holding hands together.

"that's so cute!" danielle said, puttinv her hands up. when she put her hands down, she accidentally dipped her fingers into the paint.

"ew! danielle has poop all over her hands!" hanni yelled.

"no!"

"ew!!! danielle used her hand to wiped her buttocks!" minii yelled.

miss kim quickly rushed to help danielle clean up. she was crying and whining about being being accused of having poop on her hands.

"naur, I don't ude mai havds to woipe my buttok," she whined inaudibly.

the day was finally over and miss kim sighed in relieve as the girls' parents came to pick them up.

what a wonderful day at the daycare!