partner pt.2 (hanni x fem reader)

y/n and hanni met up the next day in y/n's house.

they sat together in her room with a bunch of snacks y/n's mother had prepared. y/n nervously glanced at hanni, who was busy getting her things ready.

"let's get started," hanni said, shifting closer to y/n. y/n's breath stiffened as hanni sat close to her, resting one hand on her waist.

as they started going through their project, y/n found it hard to focus with hanni sitting so close to her. she couldn't resist the urge to glance at her every few seconds.

hanni noticed y/n's distraction and leaned in closer, her lips almost touching y/n's ear. "is something bothering you, y/n?" she whispered.

"n-no..."

y/n felt a shiver run down her spine at the sensation of hanni's breath on her ear. she turned to face hanni, their faces just inches apart.

before y/n knew what was happening, hanni closed the gap between them, pressing her lips against y/n's in a fiery kiss. y/n was taken aback at first but quickly responded, her hands finding their way to hanni's waist as they deepened the kiss.

their tongues danced together as they explored each other's mouths. the taste of hanni's lip balm mixed with the sweetness of the snacks they had been eating.

as they broke apart for air, y/n couldn't believe what had just happened. she had never kissed a girl before, but it felt so right with hanni. they looked at each other and smiled, both feeling the electricity between them.

"maybe we should take a break from the project," hanni said with a mischievous grin.

"when is it due-"

y/n was cut off when hanni abruptly placed her lips on her again.

y/n couldn't resist and kissed hanni back, their lips moving in perfect harmony once again. they moved closer to each other, their bodies pressing against each other as they continued to kiss.

"wait, we can just continue this after finishing the project," y/n said as she pulled away.

"there's no time. I had my eyes on you since the first day and now you are going to be mine."

"what? my mom is out there too. she will kill me."

"y/n, do you want me or not?" hanni leaned in close enough to y/n.

"..."

"answer me," hanni pulled y/n's chair towards her.

"I-I do..."

they were now standing with hanni inching closer to y/n. y/n started to back away but it only made it worse.

she fell back onto the bed and hanni smiled, slowly crawling on top of y/n.

"hanni..." y/n gulped as hanni guided her hands to hold her waist. y/n stared at hanni, until hanni presses her lips on y/n's again.

y/n was hesitant at first, but as hanni continued to kiss her, she couldn't help but give in to the passion. hanni's hands roamed over y/n's body, sending shivers down her spine.

as they continued to kiss, y/n's hands moved to hanni's back, pulling her closer. hanni whimpered softly into y/n's mouth, intensifying the kiss.

but then, the sound of footsteps interrupted their moment. they quickly pulled away from each other, their faces flushed with embarrassment.

"y/n, is everything okay in there?" y/n's mother called from outside the door.

"yes, mom! go away! you're distracting us from the... project!"

y/n and hanni looked at each other and giggled. hanni leaned in once more to peck y/n's lips again. y/n smiled and wrapped her arms around hanni's neck, deepening the kiss.

the project was forgotten as they explored each other's bodies, their hands roaming over each other's curves.

they pulled apart for a moment, both of them breathing heavily. "you're amazing," hanni said, her eyes burning with desire.

y/n smiled and excitedly leaned in for another kiss, eager to explore more of hanni's body. they spent the rest of the afternoon making out and exploring each other, forgetting about the project completely.