Chapter 29

I'm alive-

I'm sorry for the super late upload :')

Enjoy~

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"... I need to tell you something..." Muichiro said quietly, staring into Genya's eyes, with a serious face... But because he was drunk, his face was slightly red and his eyes were slightly tearful.

"What is it..?" Genya asked, his cheeks pink from the fact Muichiro had just kissed him... Not that it was their first time, but anyway.

"I'm bald..." Baldichiro said, grabbing his hair and ripping it off, revealing his super smooth hairless head.

Genya gasped.

"Dude..." Genya muttered out. "Me, too!" Genbald said and ripped his hair off aswell, revealing his super smooth hairless head.

Muichiro became happy ajd thrn thei kised amd married eacjother and liver happilu after ever and they foun out ir was the onegaverse amd they gad 19948748290183738 googolplexian times googolplexian times googolplexian times googolplexian times googolplexian times googolplexian times googolplexian times googolplexian times googolplexian times googolplexian times googolplexian times kids and then they died.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

••••••••••••••••••••

In all seriousness...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"... I need to tell you somefhing..." Muichiro said quietly, staring into Genya's eyes, with a serious face... But because he was drunk, his face was slightly red and his eyes were slightly tearful.

"What is it..?" Genya asked, his cheeks pink from the fact Muichiro had just kissed him... Not that it was their first time, but anyway.
"I..." Muichiro started to talk.

Genya's mind filled up with lots of thoughts and his face turned slightly red.

He completely zoned out and didn't hear a word Muichiro told him.

"Genyaaa, ar you lishfenin to me!?" Muichiro said, his face burning red and small tears in his eyes, pouting.

"H-Huh-? What did you tell me again..?" Genya snapped out of his thoughts.

"...I whanted to thell you shomefhing verr impofant... You shee... I..."

"I'm listening."

"...I had a... Vishon... I fhink.."

"Huh? Again?"

"Yesh..."

"What happened in it?"

"We wen bak... Home... And... Mushan was... Ther... And... He had... Niiko..."

"I still don't get why you're friends with them. I mean, she kidnapped you..."

"He refret... It..."

"Hmph." Genya pouted and pulled Muichiro closer to himself.

"Are you... Jealoush... Of Niiko..?" Muichiro asked innocently.

"Absolutely never." Genya denied it, shaking his head. But it was not true. He was jealous.