Chapter 10

"Muichiro... where could you be going?"

"No!" Muichiro thought. Out of all the people... He had to run into Daiki.

"None of your business." Muichiro answered and quickly left the garden.

"Strange. Oh, well. Back to identifying this flower..."

***

Muichiro made his way to the city center. He is too stressed out and his memory problem are not helping.

"Sometimes I wish I were a normal person, not a royal..."

"And why is that?"

"Ah! Who- Oh um. H-Hello Genya. When did you get here?"

"I wasn't too far away and then I saw you. I actually just came back from my mission."

"Oh, that's great. Haha..."

"Well, how are you?"

"Not too good, nor bad."

"So, neutral?"

"Yeah. What about you?"

"Pretty good."

"That's nice. Now that we're at the town center... Do you wanna get some frozen yoghurt or something?"

"Hold up, you have frozen yoghurt in this world?!"

"What do you mean by this world?"

"Did I not tell you or did you forget that I'm actually from a different world?"

"I honestly don't know, but that's... Really interesting. Can you tell me what the other world is like?"

"Pretty boring, I must say, but the technology is pretty well advanced."

"What sort of magic did they use to advance?"

"Actually... None. There's no magic in the other world."

"Wow... That's so cool... Advanced technology without magic... So, what exactly is the advanced technology?"

"For example... AI. It stands for Artificial intelligence and it's the latest upgrade in technology. There's also phones. They were created earlier than AI. With phones, you can talk with someone without being physically with them, you can also see them with face calls."

"Whoa, all that with no magic? That's so cool!"

"Mhm. Wait, do you actually know where the frozen yoghurt is?"

"Of course I do. It's my favourite dessert, actually!"

"Oh, that's nice. I like frozed yoghurt too. I do wonder, how is it made in this world? Ice magic?"

"Yeah! It's made using ice magic."

"I am starting to think everything here is made using magic."

"It is."

"Oh, wow. Anyways... Now that I think about it... Does it ever rain or snow here? There are clouds sometimes, but there's never been a rain here while my stay here."

"What is rain? Or snow?"

"If it doesn't rain here... Then how is everything green and not dried up..?"

"A group of water magic users take water from the clouds and water plants with it, so it's always sunny here. I have never heard the word rain..."

"I could explain what it is, if you want."

"Sure!"

"It's basically when water falls from the sky. It's pretty simple to explain, but let's get the frozen yoghurt first."