Chapter 3

Genya remembered that he has a navigator to find people and objects.
He whispered the special sentence to it and it started moving at the speed of sound.

It took about... 30 minutes. Where Genya fot to was a very shady place. There was a cave and the entrance was covered with long grass and tree roots. Genya went through it. For some reason, there were torches there. It was more like a tunnel than a hidden cave. Genya was kind of scared, what if he gets ambushed? He has his guard up. He went through the tunnel. It was a long one, too. He went to the other side of the cave. There was nothing. Other than a tall mountain. It was so tall that it passed the clouds.

"Is this thing broken?" Thiught Genya to himself. He then went back out, whispered the same words to the navigator. He went to Tanjiro and Zenitsu.

"Tanjiro, Zenitsu! Hi." Said Genya.

"Genya?? Were you here this whole time?" Asked Zenitsu.

"No. I used my navigator. Ah, damn it, I forgot what I wanted to say..." Muttered out Genya.

"It's okay. Did you find anything that could help us with our mission?" Asked Tanjiro.

"Uh, well, I found a very very shady place with a tunnel that leads to a tall mountain." Said Genya casually.

"You managed to get there and then here within an hour or maybe less?!" Said Zenitsu in shock.

"Yeah. Do you know what that place is, Zenitsu?" Asked Genya.

"W-Well... I heard... That t-that mountain i-is very far away and... IT'S WHERE THE EVIL WIZARD LIVES AT! You shouldn't go there, he will kill us all..." Said Zenitsu. Then he started crying and screaming. Genya and Tanjiro looked at him with a face that said "This guy..."

Genya asked the other two to hold his hand tight. They agreed. Genya used his navigator to find Nezuko and Inosuke.

"I don't get why you want to hold our hands, Ge-" Said Zenitsu, right before they started flying.
"ÆAAAAÆĀAAAÄÄÅĂĄAAAAAAAAÆÆÆÆEEĔĘŴĒÁÅAÆHHHHHHĤ" The blonde started screaming, because he, Genya and Tanjiro started moving at the speed of sound.

In less than a minute, they were next to Inosuke and Nezuko. They explained that they would come back tomorrow or after, to climb that mountain.

Why would anyone climb a mountain without being prepared? That's just a death wish.

Gen: -Okay. Nezuko, Inosuke, we are going back. I have a suspicion about the mountain where the evil wizard lives at.

Nez: -Oh, are we going to climb that mountain? It's pretty dangerous for us... The highest rank here is B and that's Tanjiro. All of us except him are rank C.

Ino: -Oh, please. I grew up in the mountains! I CAN CLIMB ANYTHING WITH EASE! HAHAHA!

Zen: -Yeah, yeah. Stop bragging.

Tan: -Now now, don't start a fight. We'll come back tomorrow and we will be more prepared.

Gen: -Exactly. I could be wrong, but the thing is, the navigator never lies. That's why I am suspicious of the mountain.

Zen: -Oh, you used that to go to the mountain?

Gen: -Yeah, I did. Got a problem with that, blondie?

Zen: -No, not at all.

Gen: -As I thought. Anyways, we need a plan. There's no use in trying to save someone without plan. Not to mention, climbing a mountain wothout preparing for it is a death wish.

Nez: -You're right.

Ino: -I need no safety. I can climb just fine.

Gen: -Yeah, sure. Let's go now.