Chunin Exams: Part 1

~ Naruto's POV ~
Zabuza glared at me. I moved my arm again and tried to stab Zabuza but instead I stabbed Haku. "Naruto." Haku said and his mask fell down. I took the kunai out of his wound and he fell next to Zabuza's corpse body.

I moved the kunai to me and I stabbed myself to the stomach. "Naruto!!" Yagura shouted. I pulled out the kunai then dropped it. My eyes went back to normal then I fell to the floor. Yagura ran to me with Sasuke behind him.

Yagura started to heal me with Kurama's help. I woke up slowly and Sasuke hugged me. I just moved my head closer to him. Yagura helped me get back up slowly and carefully. Yagura and Sasuke jumped back.

My arms were around their neck while they jumped backward. "I'm must get going. See you next time Naruto. Protect Isobu!" Yagura shouted while jumping away. I gave him thumbs up and he smiled happily.

Yagura disappeared into the mist. The village that Tazuna lives in came to help us. The others started to run. Kakashi and I started to run after them. I ran with my staff. "Isobu!" I shouted. "Right behind you!" Isobu said.

I started to gather water and I trapped them in the water prison that Zabuza did to Kakashi. I started to crush them with Isobu's help. Blood spattered everywhere in the water prison. I pushed the water prison and the water fell.

I fell to the floor then Kakashi caught me fast. Kakashi was surprised that I can do and undo water prison. Kakashi carried me back and he laid me on the floor softly. Kakashi covered me up with the blanket as I sleep soft on the floor.

I started to breathe heavily as I sleep from all of my exhaustion. Kakashi started to carry me back home with Sasuke and Sakura. "Sensei? How about I carry, Naruto?" Sasuke asked. "I am good on holding, Naruto." Kakashi said.

I woke up slowly to see mom and dad. "You're awake. Are you okay?" Mom said so worried. I nod my head slowly as I look at them. "Naruto, you have a chunin exam in a few days and you need to practice on the work." Mom said soft.

"Okay." I said as I got up and started to walk to go home. I started to studying on the work for the first chunin exam. I started to work very hard on studying even when my head hurts as I started to pass out. I heard someone walk in.

"Naruto?" Dad said as I started to wake up to look at my dad softly. "You should rest so you can recover from the B rank mission even if it was supposed to be a C rank missions. You did a good job on protecting people." He said.

"Thanks, Dad." I said as I got up to lay on my bed and started to fall asleep. I woke up and I start to eat breakfast fast. "Whoa, Naruto. Why are you eating so fast?" Dad said confused as I looked at him. "I have training." I said at him.

"With you?" Dad said. "Sasuke and Sakura." I said and got up. "Thank you for the food." I said and walked away. I put my hair up into a ponytail as I walk to the door. "Naruto, remind me of you, Kushina." Dad said smiling softly.

"Oh, stop it." Mom said blushing softly as she smiles. I started to run to the training ground as I accidentally bumped into someone. I start to fall as he catches me from falling down to the floor. "I'm sorry." I said. I let go of his hand.

He grabs my hand as my eyes widen. "Gaara, let go of her hand." The lady said. "No." Gaara said. "Please? Listen to your big sister." She said softly. "Listen to, Temari." He said. "Who are you." Gaara said. "I'm-" I got cut off by...

"Naruto?!" Sasuke shouted. "Sasuke?" I said confused. "Naruto? That is a pretty name for a lady like you." Gaara said. I turned to him as I look at him. 'Naruto. Shukaku is inside him.' Isobu said in my head. 'Thanks.' I said back.

"You look very pretty." Gaara said soft. "Huh?" I said in shock. "Gaara." Temari said in shock. "Thank you, Gaara." I said smiling softly. "No problem." Gaara said. Sasuke cuts Gaara's hand so he can get his grip off of me very fast.

"Sasuke!" Sakura shouted in shock. "Are you okay?!" I said in shock. "Yeah." Gaara said. I grabbed his hand gently and started to put a bandage on his hand. "I'm so sorry. Hope you all have a great day in the Leaf Village." I said.

"Please make yourselves at home." I said as I smiled then bowed to them. I started to walk away as I smile at them. I grabbed Sasuke's ear and started to pull him with me angrily. "I don't know why you did that, Sasuke." I said.

"I thought he was hurting you, sorry." Sasuke said sulking. "It's fine. Just go apologize right now." I said as I let go of his ear. Sasuke left to go say sorry to Gaara. We went to the training ground and Sasuke came back still sulking.

"Did he except it?" Sakura and I asked. "No." Sasuke said. "But he did call me his rival." He said happily and we fell to the floor while he is still standing. Sakura and I got back up then we started to train. I started to walk on water.

"Isobu." I said. 'I got you covered.' Isobu said. I started to create a water prison on the lake. I stopped using Isobu and started to practice on my combat skills against my shadow clone. As the day finished we started to go home safety.

I started to study for the next day of the first exam. I started to eat with my parents after I finished I started to brush my teeth and got ready for bed.

To be continued...

1024 words