B Rank Mission

~ Naruto's POV ~
When I woke up I got dressed into my ninja clothes. I put the chain that has dad's Kunai around my waist. I put my staff on my back. I brushed my hair and put my ninja headband on. I walked out and started to cook breakfast.

While I was cooking someone put their arms around my waist. "What are you making?" Sasuke said lay his head on my shoulder. "Egg omelette." I said smiling. Sasuke smiled and kiss my neck. He walk away and sat down.

I finished making the breakfast. I put them down and sat down as well. "Thank you for the food." We said. We started to eat the food. "Mmm this is good Naruto." Sasuke said smiling with a real smile. I blushed hard.

"Thanks Sasuke." I said blushing hard. We finished eating and I cleaned the dishes and Sasuke cleaned the table. We finished cleaning and Sasuke kissed me. I kissed back and we broke the kiss and left the house.

We walked and the kid threw me a ball. I caught and spin then got the shot in the basket. "Yeah!!" The kids cheered. I smiled and we left the clan side. Sasuke and I jumped to go to the mission building to meet up.

"Sasuke! Naruto!" Sakura shouted at us while waving and smiling. Sasuke and I waved while walking. We stopped walking. Sakura wrapped her arm around my neck and pulled me close. "I'm so excited for this mission!!" Sakura said.

"Me too." I smiled. Sasuke started to get upset because Sakura's arm is around my neck. "Sorry for being late." Kakashi said. "You're always late!!" Sakura and I said angrily. Sasuke nodded in agreement. Kakashi was offended.

"Let just go in." Kakashi said sulking in hurt. We walked in and got in our positions. "You have a S mission." 3rd said. *knocks* we heard the door knocked. "It's open!" Iruka said to whoever was at the door then it opened.

We all turned and saw a man come in. "My name is Tazuna." Tazuna said. We bowed politely then he drinks. "Who is this pretty one?" Tazuna said pointing to me. I pointed to myself. "Yeah you. Who are you?" He said.

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki, the daughter of the 4th Hokage that died 12 years ago." I said. "You are too pretty to be a ninja." He said. "Oh." I said and smiled softly. Sasuke grabbed me and hugged behind me. I got confused now.

"Pack your things and Tazuna will meet you at the village gate." 3rd said. "Yes Lord 3rd." We all said. We walked out and I teleported Sakura to her house. I teleported Sasuke and I to our house with Itachi as well.

We started to pack clothes. My head started to hurt then my hair to starts to float like mom when she gets angry. My hair fell down and I put the bag around my neck and shoulder. We put our shoes on and I teleport us to the gate.

We made it to the gate and met up with Tazuna. Sakura and Kakashi came. "Let's go." Kakashi said. We started to walk. Kakashi is in front, Sasuke is on the right, I'm on the left, and Sakura is behind Tazuna to protect him.

Few hours later

A few hours has passed and some ninjas appeared. "Give us the man and the Jinchuuriki Kakashi!!" A ninja said. My eyes widened. They wrapped Kakashi up with the chain and cut him into pieces.

"Kakashi sensei!!" Sakura yelled in fear. Wood fell to the floor. Sakura stared at the wood. "That's embarrassing." Sakura said blushing hard. I pat her back then the chains wrapped me and pull me to them. I tried to hold back.

"Agh!!" I grunted. Kakashi knocked the ninja out. I fell to the floor in pain while bleeding. "Naruto!!" Sasuke yelled. I still kept bleeding. My eyes were closed and Kurama is helps me get the poison out of my body then heal me.

They were about to hurt Kakashi. I teleported fast. I grabbed father's Kunai and cut their arm. "Huh?!" He said and turned to me. I moved my head back and glared at them with Kurama's eyes. He shot out wood at me.

I teleported and grabbed father's Kunai. I was about to cut him but the chain blocked my Kunai. "Grrrrahh!!" I yelled in anger. I pushed the chain to the other side. Kakashi knocked the man out. I started to walk to the chain guy.

My hair started to float while mom when she gets mad. "Go back to where you came from or I'll kill you!!" I yelled angrily. He started to attack me and ran after in a flash like father. I cut his chest and he fell to the floor bleeding.

I moved up and moved my hand down with the bloody Kunai. My head started to hurt even more. My Kunai got cleaned in a flash and I put it back then I started to fall. Kakashi caught me. Tazuna asked if he can carry me.

Kakashi walked to him and Tazuna carried me in his arms. We started to continue walking and Sasuke was getting more angry. We haven't stop walking in a while and I was still trying to heal. My healing stop when I need it.

I still need to heal but it stopped healing me. We stopped walking. "Protect Tazuna." Kakashi said. Sasuke and Sakura on in their positions. Tazuna was still holding me but I fell to the floor when I didn't teleport myself.

My body teleported me when I didn't need to teleport. Kakashi bend down and put his hand on my arm to make sure I'm still here with them. I stayed quiet and the mist started to get thicker. *chokes* I start to choke on my breath.

"I see you have the Jinchuuriki with you Kakashi." A man said. "This mist chokes the Jinchuuriki until it stops breathing or it dies."

To be continued...

1013 words