How it all started

~ Kushina's POV ~
When I gave birth to my baby girl, Naruto, I saw my beautiful daughter. I started to cry happily and they left to clean Naruto. Minato started to continue to hold the Nine-Tail Fox. The ladies came back but got killed by a man.

"Give me the Jinchuuriki and I won't kill your daughter." He said. Naruto is still sleeping in his hold. The man put his hand above Naruto's head. Minato got in his stands. The man threw Naruto in the air. "Naruto!!" I shouted with fear.

Minato teleported to Naruto and caught her. Minato teleported again because of the paper bomb. The man walked to me and took the chains off my wrist. He carried me bridal style then took me to whatever he was taking me.

He stood me up and the seal writing wrapped around the rocks holding me up. "Come on out. Nine-Tails!!" He shouted mad showing his Sharingan at me. I started to feel the Nine-Tails moving. I open my mouth with my eyes widen.

The Nine-Tails started to come out of my body through my stomach which has the sealing that can control the Nine-Tails. "Rah!!!" The Nine-Tails roared. His eyes changed into the Sharingan. I fell on the rock and gripped it.

"Crush her!!" He shouted. The Nine-Tails was about to crush me but Minato came to me in time. Minato carried me bridal style and teleported us away to Naruto. Minato started to walk and put me down next to Naruto.

I moved closer to Naruto then I closed my eyes and snuggled my head on her little head gently and softly. Minato started to change into his Hokage outfit. "I'll be right back." He said then teleported. I stayed with little Naruto.

I started to sing Naruto a song that she will never forget. Then the whole building started to shake. "Aaaa!!!!" Naruto started to cry. I saw what Naruto likes and started to move off the bed even though I couldn't walk or stand up.

Naruto kept crying. I tried to grab her favorite toy but I fell because of the building shaking. "Agh!!" I grunted. I got up slowly and grabbed her most favorite toy. I moved back to the bed. I lay on the bed and started to move the toy.

"Hey, Naruto. Remember this?" I said softly while moving her toy. She starts to calm down. I stopped moving the toy and gave it to her. She started to hold it. Minato came back and grabbed me then put Naruto on top of me.

Minato teleported us to the Nine-Tails. He put me down softly and I used my forbidden jutsu, fuinjutsu. "Mm!" I grunted in pain and it came out of my back. It wrapped the Nine-Tails fox. *coughs* I cough up blood to wake Naruto up.

"Aaaa!!!!" Naruto starts to cry. "Sorry...Naruto. I...had to...wake you." I said breathing heavily. "Kushina." Minato said worriedly. "It's okay. I will take the Nine-Tails with me." I said. "No. You made me a father." Minato said sadly.

"You take care of her and I will seal the Nine-Tails fox inside Naruto with the Reaper Death Seal." Minato said softly. "No! That jutsu is forbidden. You will die. Don't put Naruto in so much burden by having her be one." I said.

"I want to seal the Nine-Tails inside Naruto to keep her safe from danger. Even though it will put her in danger. She will be a strong woman and we will see her at age 16. Please, we have to keep the Nine-Tails safe." Minato said sadly.

"Mm." I grunted with a nod. He set Naruto down and started to do the forbidden jutsu. The Reaper of Death appeared and took the chakra. The Nine-Tails chakra went inside his body. Minato started to have a big problem.

"Ugh! The Nine-Tails is so heavy." Minato groaned from the weight. Minato summoned the ritual to transplant the Nine-Tail fox into Naruto. "Mm!" I grunted in pain. "Kushina!" Minato yelled worriedly running to me fast.

The Nine-Tails moved his hand to stab Naruto. Minato and I moved to protect Naruto. The Nine-Tail fox stabbed both of us. "Mm!!" We grunted in pain. A little bit of our blood fell on Naruto's chest. Both of us got close to death.

"Naruto. I want you to eat plenty of food but not too much food so you won't hurt your stomach. Make plenty of friends but not too much. Also, take a shower once a day. Don't forget to get plenty of rest." I said very softly.

The staff started to appear on her chest. "Stay healthy and train hard. Don't drink alcohol until you are 20. Mommy and Daddy love you. I'm sorry Minato for talking so much." I said crying with pain. "Your mother is right." Minato said.

"Stay safe, be strong, and never let your guard down. Just don't get sassy when you grow up." Minato chuckled softly. "If you see Jiraya sensei. Make sure you train with him." Minato said. Minato starts to summon his scroll toad.

"What's up." The toad said. "I want to make Naruto the seal of prophecy." Minato said. The toad unscrolls the scroll. Minato signed the scroll. "I hope you two rest in peace." He said then disappeared. Minato did the sealing fast.

The Nine-Tails disappeared and got sealed into Naruto. We both fell to the ground. The barrier I had broke. The third Hokage ran to us. The medical team started to run to us and the third hokage ran to me. He lifted me up slowly.

"Her name is Naruto. Please watch over her." I said. "Make sure she is healthy, happy, and safe." I said softly. "Yes ma'am." He said. "I don't want to go yet." I said softly in fear. "Then try and stay with us." He said. I nodded.

I tried to stay awake but I closed my eyes slowly. I started to feel Naruto on me. I got picked up carefully. They took Naruto away from me and started to bandage my wound up to cover up my wound. I opened my eyes.

To be continued...

1055 words