The appointment

Ziyah pov
Today was the appointment to see how far along I am if I'm pregnant and that will determine if I keep the baby and tell him or kill it and don't since it's my body and I can do whatever the fuck I want and don't need a dude approval

"You ready sis" riah asked snapping me out my thoughts.

"Yea I'm good Juss ready to get this ova with" I replied

All the men was in the man cave making alotta noise so we popped in there and they all jumped up (scary asses) I kissed my man and waited at the door while Riri nd Von exchanged glances then nodded.

Riri turned around and walked out wimmie and we got inna car.

Von pov
"Dam nigga wtf was dat" durk asked

"Nigga idk we been a lil rocky lately" i shrugged

"A lil? nigga she looked like she wanted to kill yo ass"

"Mane shut yo bugged eye ass up" I mugged while this stupid dumb bitxh laughed

"She gone murk dat nigga in his sleep u betta sleep wit one eye open nigga" booka stupid ass said

A few hours later
Riah pov

"Ok girl we hea. You sure u wanna go through with this"

Girl yes after the day I had yesterday I wanna just get this shii ova with nd be done

Soon as I opened the door I gotta txt for Von then another and another and honestly he was starting to pmo

After my last txt I powered off my phone nd walked into the place wit ziyah behind me.

"Goodmorning I'm here for an appointment for za'riah Jackson"

"Oh yes the doctor will be with you in a minute u may have a seat over there" she pointed to two chairs across from a door.

I was very nervous ofc I wanted a child but with everything that happened last year I Juss don't know if I can protect a child that came from me wen I couldn't even protect ny own sister.

I was so deep in thought I didn't hear the doctor come in til she lightly touched my knee. "Hey miss smith how you doing today"

"I'm good doc" I said dryly.

" ok so we have your results back from the blood work and the urine test and yes you are indeed pregnant, 16 weeks at that"

My face fell cause I wasn't ready for this I'm young, I'm just starting law school, I'm just getting ahead in the real estate business. Apart of me was happy tho cause I'll get to have a mini me running around. I smiled slightly at that image.

"So what would you like to do?" The doctor asked me. "Ummm. Can u give me a week to decide"

"I can but let me give you some more details. An abortion in most states and clinics stop up to 12 weeks while others do 24 weeks I do have a pamphlet here with baby care, adoption, and abortion directions" she told me

"Ok thank you I just need a minute" I told the doctor.

"That's fine just don't wait to long and in the mean time take care of yourself. Self care matters too" she said she she grabbed her clipboard and other things and opened the door to let us out.

As me and my bsf was walking to the car I was deep in thought just thinking about everything. The day my sister was kidnapped my uncle was murdered his son telling us everything that happened to us for years.

We got in the car and my bsf started driving I didn't know where she was taking me and to be honest I really didn't care my thoughts was consuming me so much. We pulled up to my favorite spot in the chi.

Yes we flew to the chi just for a doctors appointment ion know not trust dem doctors in the "A" so iiwii (it is what it is).

"I know what u thinking riri but your going to be a good mother, ts that happen in the past won't happen Von will be a great father u just have to talk to him yes I know the bolegged bitch can be a lil too much nd be a hard body but do u not see how he is with the twins he love em nd I know he'll love your kids as well" she finished up looking dead in my eyes making show I heard nd felt every word.

"Yes I know how he is with YOUR KIDS buts that's just that their YOUR kids not mines not his their his nieces and nephews he can give 'em back w/e he want these kids stick for life no take backs. How you know weird shit keep happening to us from our parents death to ts that happened last year" I spoke.

"Imma take u home and u better talk to him cause he deserves to know he has a child on the way ri and yk it" she said as she started the car up and pulled off. It was Juss us and the music

11 hours later
We arrived at me and vons house I opened my door gettin the food out that I got for Von nem when z stopped me "he deserves to kno ri nd ik yk that deep down inside" she said

I nodded said bye and shut her door. Am I really wrong for doing wat I feel is best for me and the kid. I walked up to our door and used my key to get in. I walked in the kitchen to set the food down on the island.

As I was getting settled in I heard noises coming from the room. So I grabbed the gun we keep hidden under the kitchen island and walked slowly upstairs step by step my heart was pounding louder nd louder.

The noise was evident of the sounds of loud moans coming from the room. It was definitely me and gone room and I was so infuriated that I blacked out and I stormed in there.

A/N Ooop I wonder wats gone happen who could it be🙂 sorry it took so long y'all I been so busy but I promise imma try to update more