Danger

⚠️warning⚠️ this chapter has a few violence cussing etc if you sensitive u might wanna stop reading

Kaiden🤍
We walked into the house and I grabbed a few things out of it while remembering the last good moments went spent in here.

I went in my parents room and sat on the bed crying. I know I put up this gangster front but I promise I hate this shit. I hate people thinking I'm weak so I tend to be cold hearted at times.

I got up went to my dresser and got my stuff out. I realized the dresser was a lil loose when it was never that way ever since we lived in this house. I got a screwdriver out my fathers tool box went back to the room and loosened up the screws.

After I finished I pulled the drawer out and found notes, letters and money. At this point I knew I had to be quick so I stuffed it in my boxers and suit cases.

"What the fuck took you so long noobie" the big man asked as I walked through the door.

"Couldn't find what I needed and my NAME is kaiden get it right." I told his walking past him and to the truck of the car

"Look just cause boss saved your ass don't mean I gotta be nice to you, I can still fuck you up lil guy" he gritted through his teeth with a smile

I loaded my stuff in the car and we was back on the road now leaving Chicago my hometown.

Von😈
It's now 5:00 and riah should be home by now. I'm attached to this girl now I know I shouldn't be but dam I can't let lil folks nem slip away.

I sent Miyah and durk off to go do sum to give us some alone time. I cooked some food for us. Well my momma cooked nd I just kept the food warm ik ik don't judge me tho. I set a candle light dinner with rose petals leading from the front door to the table and up the stairs to the bath tub.

I know this some soft ass shit but for her it's worth it. I had put on a a nice fit and made miyah take a few pics before she left. Finna post em before she come

 Finna post em before she come

Liked my miyahsavage777, riahdabaddest and 351,426 others

Kingvonfrmdao: I got rich 💵 and the got mad. Betta get out yo feelings and get in yo bag 💰bitch