A/N

This is a Matteo Riddle and OC story. I really loved the idea of Harry having a sister but one that wasn't at Hogwarts the entire time. Snape has a soft spot for Emma because she is the spitting imagine of Lily except for her dark hair, that she got that from her father James.

Emma Potter was separated from her brother when they were 11, instead of joining her brother at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Emma was sent to Beauxbatons Academy of Magic in hopes that keeping the siblings separated would protect the...

Emma Potter was separated from her brother when they were 11, instead of joining her brother at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Emma was sent to Beauxbatons Academy of Magic in hopes that keeping the siblings separated would protect them from Lord Voldemort. Each year has proven that keeping the siblings separated was becoming more difficult and Dumbledore believes that the siblings need to be under one roof in hopes that being together makes them stronger.

Emma meets Matteo Riddle and instantly can't stand him, not that he's a Riddle or because of who is dad is but because he's a smug, know it all who keeps calling her princess even after telling him to stop. Emma doesn't care who your parents are, she doesn't believe that should define who you are. Emma understands this better than anyone. Being call the chosen one all her life just like her brother has given her a headache and she would do anything to escape the ideals and expectation everyone has placed on her.

Revising ALL chapters in April 2024.

All characters bar my own original characters belong to the Harry Potter movies and books. Any similarities between my writing and any real life person, living or dead, real events or anyone else's story is purely coincidental.

Under no circumstances can my writing be copied, translations are more than welcome as long as permission is requested first. This also applies for imagines, one shots, headcanons including my plot or characters.