CHAPTER 6 : Feelings

"Sorry,I'm here for Nanase Riku-san..."said their manager,Tsumugi who was worried at Riku.

"oh,he already move to normal ward...he will discharge after his asthma calm down."said the nurse.

Tsumugi and the other member idolish7 come to the hospital immediately after heard news from Banri.Tsumugi had to cancel other schedule of Rikus' due to emergency matter.All of them heading to the normal ward which it Riku always stay and saw Banri was standing there.

"Oh everyone here,",Banri didn't expect that everyone would be here.

"How about Riku?"Yamato ask.

"He's fine,but his attack are...almost scared me.."said Banri.

"So,how Riku-kun's doing now?"Sougo ask.

"Kujou-kun were inside,he is handling everything with Riku-kun since we came here.."said Banri.Everyone let out of relief sigh after knowing Riku didn't had any injured.

"Then,I heard one young man got into accident..?"Iori ask.

"i don't know much detail about that...but Riku-kun and Kujou-kun know something because they saw everything before I come to save Kujou-kun.."said Banri.

"What do you mean?"Mitsuki ask.Banri only told the whole story like how Tenn tell them what actually happen before.

FLASHBACK

Riku about to cross the road but someone grabbing his hand and it was Kurokawa Aki.He the one who pull Riku from getting near with the road and get hurt.

"Riku I'm sorry for everything...please take care of yourself.."said Aki.

"Why you say sorry?Tell me!"said Riku as his forehead was bleeding but Riku are more worried at Aki.

"Honestly,I using you as excuse..someone trying to kill me...but when I begging to him...he suddenly mentioning your name..he ask me if I can bring you here...like how he plan to kill you here...if I made you here...he would let me go...but suddenly I overheard our ex school-mate and telling the reason you stop going to school because of you are fighting with depression after Tenn left..."said Aki made Riku speechless."I am verynsorry Riku,all this time I always been selfish on my self benefits.I thought if I join this project,my agency will proud of me...If I stole your stars and taken away from both of you two...I would be better but I was wrong,all this time,I been watching your concert,your shows...I really envy everything about you...and Tenn...truth to be say,you and Tenn still an amazing brother who still protect each other even thought both of you are in hardship...I am really sorry Riku..."said Aki as he was crying."...thank you for changing my life Riku,this is my last goodbye for you.."said Aki before he go to the road to protect Riku.Riku standing but he lost his balance because of the blood was drain to much and made his vision getting blur.

Tenn about to get Riku but he was stopped by Banri because that car was heading to Tenn.Tenn harshly went hard to let go himself from Banri and still running toward Riku.Aki immediately made his time and push Tenn away.Everything happen like slow motion.Tenn was very shock and look at Aki who already got hit by car.Tenn quickly lifting his head and found out Aki's head was bleeding too.Banri already take care of Riku.

"Tenn..I'm sorry for everything...you should take care of Riku like how you used to be selfish when it's come to Riku...I am very sorry..".

Riku's last sight was saw Aki was in bloody state.He can't open his eyes and went to dark.

END FLASHBACK.