CHAPTER 19 :LIFELESS...

Riku stays in the hospital every winter, so it's nothing unusual. On the day that no one can't stay with Riku, even Tenn too.Riku decided to take a walk around. Riku accidentally bumped into someone. Both of them fell down.

"I'm sorry!! I wasn't looking my way!!" Riku said as he quickly bowed his apologies.

"It's okay; don't worry. I'm fine," he said as he smiled at Riku.

"Really?? Do you want me to help you to your room?" Riku ask.

"Please, I am really fine!! I can walk by myself. I wasn't hurt anymore. Thank you for your kindness." He said this while caressing Riku's hair.

"But I really feel like I'm hurting you. I will do anything to help you, please!!" Riku beg.

"You are really strange," he said.

Both of them laughed together, and finally he surrendered at Riku's beggar. They walk to his room with Riku.

"Thank you. What is your name?" He ask.

"Nanase Riku!! I am 4 years old,Rikuk said.

"You are a younger brother to me today!! My name is Noemi Nakatsu."

"I should call you Noe-san!! Can I call you like that?" Riku asks as he gives an adorable preference.

"Sure! You know,it's the first time someone calls me like that," Nakatsu said.

"Why? You don't have a friend to call you like that?"Riku ask.

"No,this is because of my health problem." Nakatsu said this while looking down.

"Riku??" Tenn's voice called Riku's name. Riku turned around and saw Tenn.

"Tenn-nii!!" Riku quickly ran to Tenn.

"Riku Why are you here? Why left your room? Don't run like that! You know it's not good for you to run like that!!" Tenn said as he held Riku's hand.

"Tenn-nii, Riku is just bored. Eri-neesan was already back home, and Riku didn't have anything to do, so Riku walked around and bumped into Nao-san," Riku said as he explained everything to Tenn.

"But still,mom said Riku can't move too much. Your attack will get worse. You don't want mom and dad to find out you left your room, right?" Tenn said.

"Of course not. I'm sorry. I won't do it anymore." Riku said it with a sad tone.

"Good boy,Tenn said as he patted Riku's head, then turned to Nakatsu. "I'm sorry that Riku made trouble around you." Tenn said while bowing apologies.

"Eh? Don't worry,Riku is a good boy after all, and you are too. You must be his twin, right?" Nakatsu ask.

"Yes,thank you for taking care of my younger brother." Tenn said as he gave another polite bow.

"Hahahah, I'm not doing anything special. Why do you thank me?" Nakatsu ask.

"Because Riku is strange," Tenn said.

"Tenn-nii!! Riku is not!!" Riku said.

"He's not, ahahahha. Anyway, it seems like your brother is here; you should go back to your room." Nakatsu said.

"Okay!! Thank you! Let's meet again next time!" Riku said as he waved at Nakatsu. Nakatsu gave his fake smile and honestly didn't believe Riku's word.