chapter six

Michael.

⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ Rina was over at our apartment and couldn't stop running her mouth, like always.

"You didn't even try in our relationship Michael, I was the only one trying, I'm always the only one!"

I rub my temples trying not to yell at her and loose my temper, "Look Rina, I'm sorry alright? But I warned you before you got yourself into anything that I was going to be hard to love. So you got yourself into this!"

"Well maybe if you just let loose and get your head out of your ass we wouldn't be in this situation right now!"

I sighed, "Rina, look it's all in the past and-"

I was cut off by her lips pressing against mine, you know how they say that if the person you love kisses you and your lips mold perfectly with one another like a fixed puzzle and you can feel fireworks then they're the person for you? Yeah, that wasn't one of those kisses, it never was.

I slightly push her off, "Rina, no, I can't-" she pushes her lips against mine once again.

"I miss you Michael" she whispers against my mouth. The kiss quickly heated and next thing you know we're upstairs, in my bed, naked under the sheets.

She moans my name constantly as I thrust into her. She leaves scratches down my back, as she arches hers.

"M-Michael, oh fuck..." she screams and I leave kisses down her neck.

I don't get it though, here's Rina, the hottest girl in school, crumbling underneath me. But all I can do is think about Blake. How soft her skin would be, how blissful her lips would feel against mine, the sounds she makes. What if it was her underneath me instead of Rina? Once I reach my climax I pull out of her and lay beside her.

She rolls her eyes, "You never let me finish"

I scoff at her and turn on my side. But of course me being the nice asśhole that I am I cuddle her in the spooning position. Leaving light kisses on her neck.

"So, I heard you and the boys are performing tonight" she suddenly said.

I groaned as quietly as possible, "Um, yeah. Who told you that?"

"Luke had brought it up during lunch when he went to talk to Amiee"

"Yeah, uh, if you want to come I mean, you could come" I shrugged.

She simply nodded and we both fell silent. Only the sounds of our soft breathing could be heard.

"I love you Michael"

I don't reply and just go to sleep.

-

"So let me get this straight" Luke started off.
The boys and I had gone for some lunch before our performance at the club later.

"Rina came by because she wanted you back, argued with you, then you two had sex. All you could think about was Blake, you didn't let Rina finish off, and she told you she loves you for the millionth time this year and you still didn't say it back"

"Yeah basically"

"Michael, why do you keep dragging the poor girl into this game of yours?" Ashton asked.

"It's not a game, I-I'm just confused right now"

"And that's why you had sex with Rina?" Calum smirked.

"So wait, does this mean you two are back together or?"

I shrugged for what seems like the hundredth time. "I guess, she mentioned something about us being back together but I didn't pay attention", i furrowed my eyebrows. "I invited her to the performance"

"Um, didn't you invite Blake too?" Luke asked.

"Fucking hell!" I hit my head against the table.

"Idiot"

"You fucked up, big time Clifford"

"God dammit I should just shoot myself right now to save the misery"

How could I forget I invited Blake? A pang of guilt glossed over me. What if Blake found out I had sex with Rina?

Wait. What the hell do I care? She's just a friend. Nothing more than a friend. Right?

Let's just see what this night has in store for us.

+

Filler chapter, sowwy. Please remember to comment and vote 😌