chapter three

⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀I woke up the next morning, trashed on Calum's couch. Once Blake left last night Rina tried having sex with me, I told her we weren't together anymore but she didn't care. So I had sex with her just to get her to stop complaining, and once again, I felt nothing. After that I drank the whole damn beer cart, as much as my little heart desired to try to forget what had just happened. But to my disappointment I still remembered everything.

I don't quite remember what happened after that but all I know is that I somehow ended up on this couch. I heard footsteps through the hallway so I turned and looked to see Ashton walk in.

He looked around and laughed, "Cal's mom is going to kill him"

"She's going to kill all of us" I said trying to ignore the huge headache I had.

Ashton raised his hands in the air, "I did not attend this party, so she can't kill me"

"Yeah but you knew about it so that counts as something"

Ashton had been stuck on babysitting duty for the past week since his mom was out of town for business meetings. "This is the only time I'll ever be happy I didn't come".

He walked over to where I was laying down and flopped himself on me putting all of his weight on me, "Jesus Ashton get your fat ass off me before I kick you in the crotch"

He pouted and whispered under his breath, "Someone's grumpy this morning"

"Well if you met a really cute girl, ended up sleeping with with Rina, and got totally shit-faced just to forget about it, you wouldn't be so happy either mate"

"That sounds really bad, now I'm really happy I didn't come"

We laughed and saw Calum walk in. He looked around and went into panic mode. "My mom is going to have my fucking head!"

"Cal, you're overreacting" Luke said as he walked in, a girl under his arm.

I think he noticed our confused looks because he immediately introduced her.

"Oh! Guys, this is Amiee. Amiee, this is Michael, Ashton, and Calum" We all waved and she waved back. "We were actually just leaving so, bye!"

He sprinted out of the house along with Amiee by his side, leaving us to help Calum clean the mess. There were red solo cups all around the floor and filled every table. A couple of bags of weed, vomit on the stairs, and a couple vases shattered on the floor.

Once we were done I asked Ash for a ride home since Luke had left without me. Jackass. We said our goodbyes to Calum and drove off.

On our way to my apartment Ashton made a different turn. "I have to go pick up some records for Sarah, if that's okay with you".

"It's fine, I've been needing a new one anyway".

We parked and got off at Black Pearl's Record store. "Didn't know pregnant chicks digged Sex Pistols" I said.

Ash laughed to himself and nodded, "Well, our baby's gonna have great music taste I'm gonna tell you that"

Ashton and Sarah has been dating for a couple of years now. Before me and the boys had started the band. Now two years later they were expecting, yes we all knew that they were still too young. But even us being teens we knew they were in love, and it's what they wanted. Sarah was a great girl. She supported Ashton in everything he did, loved him even when he did wrong, and stayed with him through everything. I remember her crying to me and the boys when she found out she was pregnant, she thought Ashton was going to leave her because it interfered with his dreams and the band. But he stayed.

"I'm gonna be his favorite uncle and buy him band tees and cool little rocker boots and I'm gonna color his hair-"

"What if it's a girl?"

"I'm still spoiling her"

He smiles widely and waited for someone to come over to the cash register.

A familiar brunette walked up to us, "Hello, I'm Blake. Are you looking for any CD in particular?"

"No, I'm actually here to pick up an order" Ash said.

I found myself admiring everything about Blake, this time she was wearing an oversized gray sweater with tight blue skinny jeans. Her hair was up in a messy bun, unlike the day of the party. It wasn't till then that she looked at me, "Clifford the big red dog", she smiled.

"Uh, yeah. Blake, right?"

"Yeah, it's nice to see you again"

"It's nice to see you too"

We stared at each other for a moment then she remembered what she was supposed to be doing, "Oh, right. Order. What's your name?"

I laughed at how she blushed.

"Ashton"

"Okay, I'll be back in a sec"

She walked into a separate room and came back out holding a big yellow folder.

"Sex Pistols and New Found Glory. Right?" She said handing it to Ashton.

"Yes! Thank you"

"No problem, I actually have that Sex Pistols record at home, great album".

"You have a record player?" Ashton asked.

"Yeah, my old one broke but I bought a new one. It's a real beauty"

Ashton smiled and nodded, "Sick, well, I'd love to stay and chat Blake but I gotta get home. It was nice meeting you"

"It was nice meeting you too"

She looked at me and I looked at her, "I'll text you about hanging out sometime", I told her.

"Well, actually, my shift is about to end. Do you want to hang out now?"

I nodded, "Sure"

I told Ashton that he could leave without me since I'd be leaving with Blake. He gave me a winky face causing me to turn red and left.

I jumped and sat on the counter, "So, what do you wanna do?"

She plopped an elbow on the table and let her chin rest on her hand. "I was thinking maybe we could just go over to my house, eat, and listen to some records", she smiled and shrugged.

I smiled back and said, "I'd love that"

// YAAAAAAY another chapter is up. Fyi, yes the boys have already created 5sos, Ashton has a girlfriend and she's pregnant. Michael is already developing feelings for Blake but he doesn't know it yet. There will be a Blake pov soon, I promise.

Please vote and comment, it would mean so much to me. Thank you, love you, okay bye (-: