Chapter 12: a day at the beach

The next day, after max did his usual morning routine, he was sitting on the living room couch contemplating what to do for the day as there wasn't much new stuff happening in the hell isles.
(A/n: if anyone doesn't mind I'll call the world of hazbin hotel the hell isles as each ring has become an island when it came into the real world.)
"Now what should I do for today?" Max thought to himself, "I'm honestly not sure."
Max mainly thought of a couple of ideas, until finally, he thought of a good idea for the day.
"I got it!" Max exclaimed, "we're all going to the beach."
And with that, max then went to the hotel to tell the hazbins about his idea of what to do for the day.
At the hazbin hotel, there wasn't much out of the ordinary that was going on as the hazbins also didn't know what to do. Up until max came into the lobby and told them all about his idea.
"Hey Charlie, I got an idea for something to pass the time." Said max
"what have you got?" Asked Charlie, interested.
Max then explained about how they could spend a few hours at one of the beaches that were on the big island as a way for a bit of rest and relaxation from all the current goings on recently.
When Charlie heard about it, she thought that it was a good idea, and she decided to tell about it to the others.
"So, what do you think of this idea?" Asked max.
"That Sounds like fun, I'm interested." Replied niffty.
"Eh, beats doing nothing all day." Said husk.
"now there's a way to beat the heat." Said alastor.
"Well then, it's agreed for a trip to the beach." Said max, " I'll get my swim clothes on."
But then, max had a question.
"Do you all have swim clothes? Or do we need to go to Walmart?" Asked max, just to be sure.
"Don't worry, we already have swim clothes." Said Charlie.
And with that, max went to his room to pack his gray colored swimwear, swim goggles, and towel, went into the van where the others were already in and waiting.
"Alright, is everyone ready for a few hours at the beach?" Asked max, putting his bag of swim stuff in the van.
"Yep," said Charlie, "which beach are we going to?"
"It's a tiny island off of Liliuokalani park called coconut island." Said max, giving a small description of where they're going.
"That sounds like it'll be fun" said Charlie, interested.
And with that, they all drove off to coconut island, which took them less than a half hour to go make it as max used the maps app on his iPhone.
When they made it to coconut island, they parked in the parking lot and went out of the car and crossed the small bridge that went to coconut island.
At coconut island, there was a large grassy area, spots to have a picnic, restrooms, and a few tiny sandy beaches. There was also a small stone tower with two levels that are both 10 and 20 feet tall.
Max and the others (specifically Charlie, vaggie, angel dust, and alastor) were sitting on a bench in their swimsuits preparing to go in the ocean by putting on sunscreen to protect them from getting sunburned, when angel dust asked a question.
"Hey max, what's the tower for?" Asked angel dust, pointing to the tower.
"You can either see the view or you can jump off of it." Explained max.
And that got angel dust excited, as he wanted some adrenaline because he there hasn't been a recent turf war that he could be in so he wanted some current action .
And so, they all went to the small beach that was closest to the tower and set their stuff down on the sand.
Max was the first to walk into the ocean, to which he noticed the warm temperature of it, and it was also high tide.
"Come on in, The waters great!" Exclaimed max to the others.
"If you say so" said Angel dust, "but I'm going to the tower."
Angel dust then walks over to the stone tower and walks up the stairs, takes a few deep breaths, and jumps off the first level of the tower while aiming to avoid any rocks, hitting the water and causing a loud splash.
After a few seconds, Angel dust's head popped out from the ocean, with him exclaiming "that was fucking awesome!" With his arms raised up in celebration.
"I'm glad you enjoyed it." Said max while swimming over to where angel dust landed.
"Thanks" said Angel dust while floating on his back.
Soon, vaggie and Charlie joined in by going into the ocean, and that started some beach fun where they all just floated around on their back and letting the tide move them around, while angel dust got out to jump off the tower a few times while trying different ways to jump in.
After a few hours, the group was officially done and were in the car driving back to max's house and the hotel, and max was listening to some music on his headphones.
The song max was listening to:

When they all made it back to max's house and the hotel, max went back to his room to wash the seawater off of him.
After max had finished his shower, he was sitting on his chair watching the big Lebowski on his tv minding his own business.
"Why does Jackie treehorn remind me of Valentino?" Said max to himself, "probably because they both are porno makers, I dunno."
As max was rambling to himself about the big Lebowski, there was the sound of a portal opening, and the person that came out of the portal was blitzø's sister, Barbie wire.
"So this is where my brother and his business has landed." Said Barbie wire.
She looked around, noticing max through the window.
"Holy fuck, that's the guy that was on the news." Said Barbie wire.
Barbie wire then turns around and sees the hazbin hotel.
"Looks like I found a place to crash." Said Barbie wire.
And with that, Barbie wire snuck into one of the vacant hotel rooms, set whatever stuff she brought with her down, and spent the rest of the day planning for a small family reunion with blitzø.
(Hello all you happy people. I have returned from the depths of the Wattpad hiatus to give you all a new chapter. The reason behind the break is that some irl stuff has gotten in the way. To be clear, Barbie wire is not going to be an antagonist. You're welcome to comment your opinion. Thank you all for giving this fanfic over 1000 reads.
Until next time,
Doomfan808~)