Chapter 36: sallie may may day

It was may, there were 3 months left until the deadline in august, and spring was about to end and summer was going to begin, along with may fouth being Star Wars day.
Currently, max was hanging out with the others in the hotel helping them out with whatever they needed.
"So, what did you think of heavy metal?" Asked max.
"It was pretty interesting, I'll have to say that." Said Charlie, who thought the movie was fine.
"I thought it was good, and I liked the music." Said vaggie, who found some enjoyment from heavy metal.
"Well, I'm glad you at least liked it." Said max, shrugging his shoulders.
Just then, max got a message from Millie saying that her sister was visiting from the hell isles and that she wanted him to be their guide since he helped show I.m.p around Hawaii before, so he would be a good choice for showing them both around.
After telling Charlie and vaggie about Millie's message, Charlie agreed and she and vaggie took max to the i.m.p building where Millie was waiting for max so they could meet her sister Sallie may.
"So, where are we meeting your sister?" Asked max.
"In pride, we're going to meet her at a bus stop." Said Millie.
"Alright, I'll be as polite as I can." Said max, feeling a little nervous.
And so, Millie opened up a portal to the hell isles using stolas's grimoire, and they went to the bus station to wait for Sallie may to arrive.
"So, does your sister know about being from a web toon?" Asked max, who sat on the bus stop bench
"Oh, my family knew about it when they saw your interview with killjoy last year." Said Millie, pacing back and forth.
Just then, a bus arrived at the bus stop which Millie was excited about, since she knew that Sallie may was on that bus, and when the doors opened she ran and hugged what she thought was Sallie may.
"Uh, mills, I'm over here." Said Sallie may.
Millie looked up and saw that she was hugging a random imp instead of her sister, so she pushed the imp away and went to hug her sister for real this time.
"You finally made it, after I asked you a billion times." Said Millie, happy to see her sister.
"Lucky for you, a billion and one was what convinced me to visit this trash heap." Said Sallie may, snapping her fingers.
Sallie may then noticed that max was there and walked over to where he was standing and greeted him.
"Wow, and you invited the human that was on the news last year." Said Sallie may, looking at max.
"Yeah, that's basically who I am." Said max, who shrugged his shoulders.
"Okay, so what have you got planned for us?" Asked Sallie may.
"I got the whole day planned for us at Hawaii, and max is going to show us around." Said Millie.
"Wow, the whole day! You ain't gonna run off with your princess to axe someone?" Asked Sallie may, who was referring to moxxie.
"Nah, business has been slow, so boss says they've got it covered." Said Millie.
"Alright, so where are we starting?" Asked Sallie may.
Millie answered her sister's question by opening up a portal from the hell isles to Hawaii, and she, Sallie may, and max, each went through the portal and were now ready to explore Hawaii.
"We can start with some food, and then some clothes, and looking at some bitching Hawaiian stuff." Said Millie, who had a good idea of what to do.
"Plus, there's some excellent beaches if you're up for that." Said max, suggesting something to do.
"Well yee-fuckin-haw! Let's do this shit!" Exclaimed Sallie Mae, who was getting excited.
And so, max, Millie, and Sallie may began their exploration of Hawaii by going to the Prince Kuhio Plaza and getting some cool clothes from hot topic and Spencer's along with some food, then walking to tilt and playing a few arcade games like Luigi's mansion arcade and house of the dead: scarlet dawn, they then went to Richardson's beach and just hung around until they had their fair share of fun, and then went to the hotel and hung out on the roof to enjoy some drinks, which was alcohol for Millie and Sallie may, and a small bottle of orange Gatorade for max.
"So, what did you think of Hawaii and did you enjoy yourself?" Asked max, who sipped his Gatorade bottle.
"I guess this place ain't so bad." Said Sallie May, who found stuff she enjoyed.
"Ain't so bad? It awesome!" Said Millie.
Millie then went on about the other cool stuff she wanted to show her sister, but then Sallie may accidentally slipped out her feeling about Millie not visiting wrath often and how she would fit in her new life at I.m.p and in Hawaii, but thankfully the sisters were able to make up and had a quick playfight with each other, while max avoided saying anything that would make things worse and let the sisters playfight and helped clean up when they were done.
After Sallie may and Millie finished their playfight and cleaned up the broken glass, max, sallie may, and max were now at moxxie and Millie's apartment enjoying what was on tv, with Millie now having an arm cast from the playfighting, while moxxie came in and was happy that Millie and Sallie may had a fun time.
After a few hours of hanging around with Millie and Sallie may, max decided that it was about time to head back to the hotel, so he was dropped off by moxxie to the hotel and he went and sat down on the couch.
"So, How was your day with Sallie may?" Asked Charlie.
"It was pretty fun, we got to do some arcade games, and Sallie may enjoyed herself." Said max, who was feeling pretty good.
"Thats nice, I'm sure you showed places you showed us." Said vaggie, to which max replied with a nod and thumbs up.
And so, max and the others spent the rest of the day working on redemption practices and they all watched the first Jurassic Park movie, and when that was done max went to bed feeling that he was a good enough guide for Millie and Sallie may.
End of chapter music:

(And this chapter is now complete. I hope that you liked this introduction to Sallie may. Feel free to comment your opinion on this chapter. I was inspired to write this when I watched the newest helluva shorts. Thank you very much for giving this story over 12k readers.
Until next time,
Doomfan808~)