Chapter 27: Gabriella Jordan

It's about nine at night when Roman and I split from the rest of the group. Instead of staying at his parent's house, he decided that he wanted to just book an Airbnb for the week and get our own space away from the craziness that was going to be happening at his childhood home. 

I couldn't be more thankful for him making that decision. I know his parents were sort of disappointed in his decision only because they want to spend every minute they possibly can with us, and while I'm so grateful that they want to spend time together, I also know that both of us would get extremely overwhelmed if we're in that chaotic environment for more than a day. 

Even spending five hours at dinner with them was draining, and it was only the immediate family. 

We've got bachelor and bachelorette (which I have been invited to) parties, the wedding rehearsal, the rehearsal dinner, the actual wedding ceremony, the wedding reception, the after party, and brunch the next day before we send Julian and Elena off to their honeymoon in Italy.

We are going to be seeing his parents a lot. There's no need to be staying at their house too. If we're going to be able to function this week, we're going to need some time alone. 

I'm not saying that we're annoyed by them or we don't want to spend time around them because we do, it's that we both need time to decompress after talking to people all day. 

Even Julian and Elena agreed and were fine with us getting someplace else to stay instead of staying at the house with everyone else. If anything, I think Elena was annoyed that she and Julian weren't getting more alone time this week. They'll find a way though.

We say goodnight to the group before Roman wraps an arm around my waist, pressing a kiss to my head. I flop onto the covers of the Airbnb bedroom the second we get there, and Roman checks the place for hidden cameras and anything I might get hurt by. I groan as I start taking off my shoes, but he's by my feet in an instant.

"I've been sweating all day, so you've been warned."

He shakes his head at me and peels off my shoes and socks. He kisses up my leg, burying his head under my skirt. He pulls my underwear to the side and runs his tongue over my clit, shock waves being sent down my spine. 

He hikes the skirt part of my dress up over my hips, tugs my underwear down over my feet causing them to fall to the floor, and starts to eat me out. I grab the back of his head, my fingers entangling into his hair. 

With his fingers, teeth, and tongue, I think I cum three times, but I lost count after the first one, too dazed to keep track. He grins up at me, pleased by all my reactions, while he starts to take his clothes off. I point toward my suitcase where I packed condoms but don't say a word about it because I'm too out of breath to speak. He gets the message anyway. 

I watch him, completely hypnotized by the way he takes off his belt one-handed, the other hand already shoved into his pants. I roll on the condom once he's ready, and I feel the arousal and natural lubrication building between my legs. He slides his fingers through my cum, taking a brief taste of it.

"So ready huh, Gabriella? So ready to be fucked," Roman grumbles from the depths of his throat.

He lines his penis up with the entrance to my vagina, gathering the wetness from the lips of my labia to be able to sink into me easier. The initial thrust stretches me as we groan out in sync with a feeling of relief washing over me. 

The sound of my wetness slapping against his lower stomach sets me ablaze while we have sex. One of his hands grips the headboard, and the other in between our bodies, so he can use his fingers to play with my clit.